How do I open the mods folder in pokemmo android?

I downloaded pokemmo recently and I wanna install mods but unlike others I can't see the "Open Mods Folder" Button And it's Nowhere in my File Manager Can Someone Help? 

I Use Android Version If That Helps

Edited by RealViv
  1. In the upper right corner of the login interface, there is a button (menu) that you can click to open.
  2. There is a 'Mod Management', click on it
  3. In the bottom left corner, there is a 'Import Mod', click on it
  4. Subsequently, the file manager will open. Please select your file path(Note: Different devices may also use different file managers. I heard that some devices may not be able to import. I'm sorry, but I'm not very familiar with the issues with these devices. If you also experience this possibility, I'm sorry, but I don't know how to solve it at the moment. I don't know if anyone else can help you solve this problem.)
  5. Select the mods file you need to import

Sorry, due to some minor issues between my devices, I am currently unable to upload the images to help you understand the operation process faster.

Wishing you a pleasant game. 😁

Edited by kuuai

Yeah I click on import mod and it opens zarchiver and when I select the Mod file(HD Battle Sprites.Mod) Then it starts loading and it says "copying mod to pokemmo storage" but the loading is always stuck at 99.99%

16 hours ago, RealViv said:

Yeah I click on import mod and it opens zarchiver and when I select the Mod file(HD Battle Sprites.Mod) Then it starts loading and it says "copying mod to pokemmo storage" but the loading is always stuck at 99.99%

Please ensure that your internal storage space is large enough, approximately 1.5 times the size of the module that needs to be loaded. (This value is a bit conservative, and may even be lower.)
Then patiently wait. Have a good time!