Dugtrio, Espeon, Togekiss Core Help

Goods to everyone ❤️

Sorry, someone familiar with PvP OU who can explain to me how the Core of:

Togekiss, Dugtrio, Espeon

I have seen this core many times, and the truth is that I like these pokes a lot, I would like to understand how it works to make a team with it ❤️

Thank you for your assitence

468.png

Dugtrio.png

Espeon.png

mandibuzz is a defensive wall and blissey is special-blissey is weak to fighting and so is mandibuzz (when using roost) which means sableye gets a free switch in as it is immune-its ability prankster means non damagin moves have priority and so u can spam will o wisp terrorizing attackers such as dragonite scizor etc and volc/darm is ur wallbreaker. u already have espeon which is special attack so i would choose darm but volcarona is still a viable option

espeon is rlly gd with magic bounce and so most of the times theyll regret clicking stealth rock and it hits like a truck-u could have it run psyshock to destroy blissey and other spedef walls as it is a move that kills based on the opponents defense not special

dugtrio has arena trap and run it w focus sash and adamant-8 times out of ten u will kill one of their pokemon

this is a pretty decent team for u and if u have more questions id be happy to help

2 hours ago, needhelppls said:

mandibuzz is a defensive wall and blissey is special-blissey is weak to fighting and so is mandibuzz (when using roost) which means sableye gets a free switch in as it is immune-its ability prankster means non damagin moves have priority and so u can spam will o wisp terrorizing attackers such as dragonite scizor etc and volc/darm is ur wallbreaker. u already have espeon which is special attack so i would choose darm but volcarona is still a viable option

espeon is rlly gd with magic bounce and so most of the times theyll regret clicking stealth rock and it hits like a truck-u could have it run psyshock to destroy blissey and other spedef walls as it is a move that kills based on the opponents defense not special

dugtrio has arena trap and run it w focus sash and adamant-8 times out of ten u will kill one of their pokemon

this is a pretty decent team for u and if u have more questions id be happy to help

I still didnt get it