Friend List could be Account linked, rather than trainer linked

Zimmaster7

Question

I just started, but I noticed my friends list is only tied to the trainer and not to the login account. I had wanted to run nuzlockes which I don't strictly need to find my friends to do, but it's still nice to run into friends and say hi when you see them in the wild, show them how the run is going. However, I have to add them when they are online everytime I wipe and start a new run. It would be nice if the friends list was tied across trainers on a single account

2 answers to this question

I understand your point but I disagree! Many people don't want their alt accounts to be know, especially for PvP purposes so they can for example try out new teams on ladder anonymously. Sure you can create a brand new account for these purposes but that would mess up the already existent characters for many players.

1 hour ago, Missit said:

I understand your point but I disagree! Many people don't want their alt accounts to be know, especially for PvP purposes so they can for example try out new teams on ladder anonymously. Sure you can create a brand new account for these purposes but that would mess up the already existent characters for many players.

It's also good that the friend lists of the characters on the same account are separated, because when your friend list is full you will have another character to keep adding friends to.