Account Get Ban, And no reason!!!

Hi Admin, Gm, SGM , Develop.

Username : GrassMasterGG

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address a recent issue I've encountered concerning my account, with the username "GrassMaster." I acknowledge that in the past, I had violated the rules by engaging in Real Money Trading (RMT). However, I have since learned from my mistake, and with my new account, I have adhered strictly to the rules and even invested a substantial amount of money, exceeding a hundred dollars, into my account.

Despite my efforts to follow the rules and guidelines set forth by the game, I was surprised to find that I have once again been flagged for RMT activities. I believe this to be an unjust situation. I would like to provide further context regarding recent activities on my account.

A couple of days ago, I made a significant top-up of approximately 300 dollars, which earned me reward points. To maximize these rewards, I engaged in transactions to exchange these points for POKEYEN. It came to my attention that other players were offering "Shiny Venusaur" for sale, and I decided to make a purchase from one such player. To ensure I was not inadvertently engaging in any prohibited activities, I sought clarification from Damian CM, who confirmed that this transaction was within the acceptable boundaries.

In light of Damian CM's response, I proceeded with the transaction under the assumption that I was acting within the game's guidelines. I am now concerned that my account has been flagged for RMT despite taking steps to ensure compliance and seeking validation from a game representative.

I kindly request a thorough review of my account's recent activities, taking into consideration my commitment to adhering to the rules. I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and balanced gaming environment, and I assure you that my intentions were genuine and compliant with the regulations.

I appreciate your time and attention to this matter. If necessary, I am more than willing to provide any additional information or documentation to support my case. I look forward to a resolution that is fair and just.

Thank you for your understanding.

I don't want to go apeal, once rejected my account will gone! 

Before I provide all my TOP UP received for your team reference.

and also thru from the picture mentioned I use third party software also.

However if I use third party software. my pokeyen now won't be $80,000 only, and also i current still in new account and Still in one map johto also haven't completed all the story yet in johto.

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-18 at 11.15.44 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-18 at 11.15.46 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-18 at 11.15.47 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-18 at 11.15.48 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-18 at 11.15.48 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-18 at 11.15.48 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-18 at 11.18.39 AM.jpeg

Edited by Jacob9696
10 minutes ago, Tsiy said:

15 minutes ago, Atumisk said:

I apologize if this is a silly question, but why are you using third party software?
You should be able to just play the game with the regular client on any device that supports it.

Hi Atumisk,

I didn't use third party software. 

i was play pokemmo on my iphone IOS just now actually still can play. after update when i use sideloadly download the IPA and suddenly was ban.

Edited by Jacob9696
2 minutes ago, Jacob9696 said:

Hi Atumisk,

I didn't use third party software. 

i was play pokemmo on my iphone IOS just now actually still can play. after update when i use sideloadly download the IPA and suddenly was ban.

if they are mentioned I was using the 3rd party software. I wish they show me a prove when I using.

pokeyen left 80,000 after purchase with other player shiny venusaur. total have 4 shiny. nindoking and gengar 10m - 19m secret shiny - 61m + 8 rp 1,000 ticket to get shiny venusaur. 

if use the third party software i guess i have more than 4 shiny and with my OT. currently no one shiny pokemon is under my OT.