[MOD] Maid's Moemon Mod! (MMM!) v0.9.5 (+Icons Mod!)

• MaidLulia changed the title to [MOD] Maid's Moemon Mod! (MMM!) v0.9.4 (+ Icons Mod!)
  • MaidLulia changed the title to [MOD] Maid's Moemon Mod! (MMM!) v0.9.4 (+Icons Mod!)

Hello, greetings from Cuba, we always use the mod, the only concern we have is if they could fix the fact that our own poke does not look chopped in half because if we can see it in perfect condition from the front, we wondered why it would not be possible to see it the same backwards? If it is possible to solve this problem, please at least it would be good to know how long it will take, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

On 10/4/2023 at 5:02 PM, DarkFrost said:

Great! Ty very much! Could you share with me the data base you use to get the sprites?

You can find the sprites in the moemon discord server, it's the first link on the official thread:

16 hours ago, YAGVNTWIN said:

Hello, greetings from Cuba, we always use the mod, the only concern we have is if they could fix the fact that our own poke does not look chopped in half because if we can see it in perfect condition from the front, we wondered why it would not be possible to see it the same backwards? If it is possible to solve this problem, please at least it would be good to know how long it will take, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I don't think there's any current plan for full back sprites as Moemon started as a GBA hackrom and I think it's very unlikely to happen anytime soon, unfortunately!

On 10/7/2023 at 12:45 AM, DarkFrost said:

Ok! Ty! But I saw that the sprites from scyther and electivire are different of yours. Is there another resource?

There's actually two discord servers and they sometimes use slightly different sprites. I've also deliberately chosen to use some old / alternative sprites for the mod.

On 10/13/2023 at 12:25 PM, nutakuotaku said:

Greetings! Can I use this mod as base for one that im creating?

As long as you credit, sure!

30 minutes ago, GuLang said:

点击数字(0。9.4或0.1.0)

Screenshot_2023-10-17-20-07-11-303_com.quark.browser.jpg

Not sure why you're seeing it like that but the "0.9.4" should be clickable for the download.
Hopefully these will work:

Normal version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wsqj0fp09zpjgvv/MMM%21_0.9.4.zip/file
Bigger shinies: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mryoaddye2x8204/MMM%21_0.9.4_2x__Shiny_Version.zip/file
Icons mod: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s0emg6bf1w1npbt/MMM%21_Icons_0.1.0.zip/file

New MMM! version is out!

47-front-n.png.2c72381dfb057360ed59a20bb075f872.png

Download Link

Bigger Shinies Version

0.9.5:

• Darkrai sprite has been added!
  • Parasect, Ditto, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Kingdra, Celebi, Lombre, Dusknoir, Garvantula, Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Druddigon, Feebas and Milotic sprites have been updated!

What's next?

• A mega evolution version is in the works and will be released soon! (As suggested by @DarkFrost, I'm really sorry for the delay on this!)
  • A back sprite "mirrored" version is next in the making, as it would be a solution for people that don't like the current half back sprites. (I'd suggest using @nutakuotaku's version as of now if you're interested in that since they did a really good job, go show them some love!)
  • Personalized positioning and scaling adjustments for every single sprite (This has the lowest priority as sprites will be updated and changed around rather frequently for a while)

I'd like to thank everyone that took part in the topic so far by submitting feedback and suggestions, keep them coming! 💗

• MaidLulia changed the title to [MOD] Maid's Moemon Mod! (MMM!) v0.9.5 (+Icons Mod!)

Hey!My dear friend.It's been a long time since you saw you play online.Here I would like to express my miss first.Recently I came across some gaps in the game about this mod.A portion of the zoomed in pet appears to be slightly offset from the sprite home page.See the figure below for details.It doesn't matter if you can't handle it well.This doesn't have much effect.Once again, I miss you.I hope you are happy every day.😊(I think current half back sprites It's great.Because elves don't fight with their backs to their opponents.Of course.Everyone has a different favorite.It's just that your workload will increase.Thanks for your hard work.)

Screenshot_20231026_223430_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Screenshot_20231026_223405_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Screenshot_20231026_223315_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Edited by Arvinwink
On 10/28/2023 at 6:31 PM, Arvinwink said:

Hey!My dear friend.It's been a long time since you saw you play online.Here I would like to express my miss first.Recently I came across some gaps in the game about this mod.A portion of the zoomed in pet appears to be slightly offset from the sprite home page.See the figure below for details.It doesn't matter if you can't handle it well.This doesn't have much effect.Once again, I miss you.I hope you are happy every day.😊(I think current half back sprites It's great.Because elves don't fight with their backs to their opponents.Of course.Everyone has a different favorite.It's just that your workload will increase.Thanks for your hard work.)

Screenshot_20231026_223430_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Screenshot_20231026_223405_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Screenshot_20231026_223315_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Hey Rross!
I'm sorry for not being online much at all lately, life has gotten busy and I just haven't gotten a lot of free time is all. I'm fine and I hope you are too, I miss you too! ❤

I can definitely fix the summary page, the reason why they're so high up is so that the shiny sprites won't appear like they're half underground once you find one. So they either look funky in the summary page and normal when you encounter them or the other way around! I think you are right though, it's better to have them look good on the summary page than when you find them, it never occured to me. It should be an easy fix, thank you for your feedback once again ^^

On 10/29/2023 at 8:49 PM, oLoze said:

hello can i install only the bigger shiny mod or i need to install all? 

thanks for answer

Hi!
Every version is standalone, which means you don't need to install all of them! The only exception is the icon mod, which only changes the icons.

16 hours ago, Sagacidad said:

Is there something where to know what changes you made to each pokémon? I cannot seem to distinguish any difference between Septentroin's and yours.

I have changelogs for every patch which are summarized in the OP, but long story short the differences are:

• All sprites are updated, except a few ones I like the older version of more. It also has more sprites in general. Septentrion's version hasn't been updated in months.
  • The positioning and scale of sprites has been adjusted (and is still going to be adjusted further in the future). Septentrion's version has floating sprites and doesn't handle alpha pokémon correctly (iirc, it's been a while since I last run it)

That's really it, doesn't sound like a lot but it adds up when you have 3k sprites and various versions to keep updated ;-;

Edited by MaidLulia
  • 1 month later...