Teams

cmantheninja

Question

Some features I would like to be implemented for teams.

1. Allow players to be in multiple teams | Players can be members of multiple teams, BUT they can only be a leader of one team.

1.a. Team chat box | If you were to allow players to be in multiple teams, allow players to open a team chat window, similar to the whisper window.

(Also, can you change the whisper window so every time someone types a new message there is some space between the last one they typed?

2. Team Ranking/Stats | Allow teams to have some sort of ranking that can be viewed. Maybe even a score they can achieve. Possible even tasks teams can do to earn points

2.a Team Viewer | If this were to be implemented, allow other players to be able to view teams to see their score. Maybe even have a team search function to see this. Also a leader boards would be nice too. Possibly even a leader board for friends who are in different teams

2.b. Show Team in chat | If someone is part of a team, they have an icon/different color/something to let players know. If you left click on the name one of the pop up options is to view team

2.c. Shiny display | Have a feature where teams can have shiny Pokemon that they can display when you search them up/view them. Maybe have a thing where every month a selected few teams are on an exclusive shiny display.

This is what I would like to see added to teams. I know other players have wanted teams to do more.

2 answers to this question

11 hours ago, cmantheninja said:

1. Allow players to be in multiple teams | Players can be members of multiple teams, BUT they can only be a leader of one team.

then which of the team tag will appear?

Point 2b i agree, they should put team tag in front of our name in global/channel chat

7 hours ago, WangJinZhu said:

then which of the team tag will appear?

Point 2b i agree, they should put team tag in front of our name in global/channel chat

The idea would be that if you are part of a team you would have a general team tag, then you would click info to see what teams that person is a part of. If you are the leader of a team then that would be the team that would show