[MOD] Shiny Alternative Design 2D ( Shiny Sprite Only) - by awaLLz

Hello community!

Do you imagine you favorite Shiny with different colors before... well this is what I was doing creating this mod, which is just have some Shiny Pokémon In 2D but with another style.

The only purpose that am doing this is just to get a different experience when you're Shiny Hunting.

Take a look!

e645acef1accb3272fda4b2a57cd8a3c.gif

All those sprites have their back sprite modified and also I take care of their gender style too.

I will create in a future more updates related with this if you let your comment with respect!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right at this point if you're interesting in using this.

Let me show you how it looks in Summary Window.

(Here the Summary Scale is 2.5)

which is perfect with those gamer that prefer to play on Default Theme.

image_2023-09-06_204714734.thumb.png.45d691edb8148f8af532f789c3d9b7e1.png

This is the scale 2.5 on Android theme... which is not pretty good considering the space. but at least is "good".

image_2023-09-06_205719026.thumb.png.8deca2bb6dc8283cef4b7448e1228c86.png

This is also the scale in PC BOX, take in mind that is scale 2.5.

Ignoring the Android theme it looks at least better in almost every window.

image_2023-09-06_210304375.thumb.png.299e5d99c4de7e29e98a09213126a81d.png

This is how looks on Android Theme. Still 2.5 scale

pcandroidscaleeeee.thumb.png.919a8fb011818f16ea538fbe9feb8e2b.png

This is how it looks in battle,

Do not worry, there is any problem here:

image_2023-09-06_205116745.thumb.png.b15fdf34e937892e20e5b853cb561c84.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did that comparation cause probably you want to play in default theme or android and this mod only affect the Pokémon that I show you at the first pic and I'm to pretending to change all the time scale because in 3.0 it looks really really good in Android Theme, but in your PC BOX those Pokémon will eat the screen in Default Theme and Android too "believe me". (just to big)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download from Mega:

Shiny Alternative Design 2D - Mega 

Download from Mediafire: 

Shiny Alternative Design 2D - MediaFire

Installation Guide:

• Download latest version of the mod
  • Locate the downloaded file "super shiny followers.mod"
  • Right click on PokeMMO.exe and select "open file location" or alternatively open the folder where PokeMMO is installed
  • Navigate to Data > Mods
  • Copy and Paste the "Shiny Alternative Design 2D.zip" into that folder (you don't need to unzip the file)
  • Open PokeMMO
  • On the log-in screen select "Mod Management" on the right side of the screen
  • If you do not see the mod already select "Import Mod" and navigate to the same folder again
  • Select the mod and then click "save"
  • The game will restart and the mod will be applied.

I---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want me to create something like that with the 3D Sprite, I hope you buy me a beer, cause this is not easy to deal with!

Have Fun.

Edited by awaLLz
On 9/7/2023 at 3:37 AM, awaLLz said:

Hello community!

Do you imagine you favorite Shiny with different colors before... well this is what I was doing creating this mod, which is just have some Shiny Pokémon In 2D but with another style.

The only purpose that am doing this is just to get a different experience when you're Shiny Hunting.

Take a look!

e645acef1accb3272fda4b2a57cd8a3c.gif

All those sprites have their back sprite modified and also I take care of their gender style too.

I will create in a future more updates related with this if you let your comment with respect!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right at this point if you're interesting in using this.

Let me show you how it looks in Summary Window.

(Here the Summary Scale is 2.5)

which is perfect with those gamer that prefer to play on Default Theme.

image_2023-09-06_204714734.thumb.png.45d691edb8148f8af532f789c3d9b7e1.png

This is the scale 2.5 on Android theme... which is not pretty good considering the space. but at least is "good".

image_2023-09-06_205719026.thumb.png.8deca2bb6dc8283cef4b7448e1228c86.png

This is also the scale in PC BOX, take in mind that is scale 2.5.

Ignoring the Android theme it looks at least better in almost every window.

image_2023-09-06_210304375.thumb.png.299e5d99c4de7e29e98a09213126a81d.png

This is how looks on Android Theme. Still 2.5 scale

pcandroidscaleeeee.thumb.png.919a8fb011818f16ea538fbe9feb8e2b.png

This is how it looks in battle,

Do not worry, there is any problem here:

image_2023-09-06_205116745.thumb.png.b15fdf34e937892e20e5b853cb561c84.png

I did that comparation cause probably you want to play in default theme or android and this mod only affect the Pokémon that I show you at the first pic and I'm to pretending to change all the time scale because in 3.0 it looks really really good in Android Theme, but in your PC BOX those Pokémon will eat the screen in Default Theme and Android too "believe me". (just to big)

Download from Mega:

Shiny Alternative Design 2D - Mega 

Download from Mediafire: 

Shiny Alternative Design 2D - MediaFire

Installation Guide:

• Download latest version of the mod
  • Locate the downloaded file "super shiny followers.mod"
  • Right click on PokeMMO.exe and select "open file location" or alternatively open the folder where PokeMMO is installed
  • Navigate to Data > Mods
  • Copy and Paste the "Shiny Alternative Design 2D.zip" into that folder (you don't need to unzip the file)
  • Open PokeMMO
  • On the log-in screen select "Mod Management" on the right side of the screen
  • If you do not see the mod already select "Import Mod" and navigate to the same folder again
  • Select the mod and then click "save"
  • The game will restart and the mod will be applied.

I---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want me to create something like that with the 3D Sprite, I hope you buy me a beer, cause this is not easy to deal with!

Have Fun.

i know u have more, show me more!!!