[MOD] [EMERALD] [EN/ES] with ORAS's Trainers sprites

image.png.fd8b7531b4cfdbc27478b6352718a3a8.png

Hooola ¡¿Qué comentan colegas?!, aquí CARLOSONICOOL trayéndoles otro MOD, que resumiendo...

/

HI, what are my colleagues commenting on?! I am CARLOSONICOOL bringing you another MOD, which in short...

Como pone en el nombre, reemplacé los Sprites de los entrenadores de Hoenn de EMERALD con sprites que usen sus diseños de ORAS.

/

As it says in the name, I replaced the Hoenn's trainers sprites from EMERALD with sprites using their ORAS designs.

image.png.f74881e64fcc2d019ef5e030d5f616e6.png

Disculpen de nuevo que esta sea la única Screenshot que tenga, es que recien iba a jugar el juego, pero antes de hacerlo, quise hacer este MOD para tener la EXPERIENCIA COMPLETA
/

Sorry again because this this is the only Screenshot that I have, I was about to play the game, but before doing it, I wanted to make this MOD to have the FULL EXPERIENCE

Sin embargo, y antes de ir con la descarga, como dije, estos Sprites los tuve que buscar, o sea, NO son míos, por lo que 

MOMENTO CRÉDITOS
/

However, and before going with the download, as I said, I had to look for these Sprites, this means, they are NOT mine, so

CREDITS MOMENT

No es tan complicado / It's not that complicated

¿QUÉ HACER? / ¿HOW?

1. Descargar el mod en la carpeta de MODs de PokeMMO Download the mod in the PokeMMO MODs folder 
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/h9kun192xmx20ro/POKEMMO_-_ORAS%27s_Trainers_Sprites_in_RSE.zip/file

Y listo, si hiciste todo bien, FELICIDADES, ya puedes disfrutar del MOD, por mi parte eso sería todo, cuidense y...

And that's it, if you did everything right, CONGRATULATIONS, you can now enjoy the MOD, for my part that would be all, take care and...

See you later.

============

Otros MODs / Other MODs:

POKEMMO - FRLG's Trainer sprites with DS Style

POKEMMO - EMERALD's Trainers sprites with DS Style

POKEMMO - ORAS's Trainers sprites in EMERALD

POKEMMO - Kanto with LGPE OST

Edited by CARLOSONICOOL