[Custom string][🇺🇸🇪🇸🇮🇹🇫🇷🇧🇷]FASTERGYMS-BERRYS-E4 & REGION SPEED RUN(Last update 18-02-2024)

Muchas gracias por el aporte, no había encontrado un archivo de cuerdas tan completo, se nota el empeño y su complejidad, dame tu nombre y te mando 1.000.000P por el agradecimiento.

Thank you very much for the contribution, I had not found such a complete archive of strings, the effort and its complexity are evident, give me your name and I will send you 1,000,000P for the gratitude.

On 3/7/2024 at 1:06 AM, atyc94 said:

After importing the strings my my dialog box for leppa berries when i press sweet scent with no PP is huge

Hey, open the dump file and remove this line
Screenshot_4.thumb.png.666ca580998e5c5d26403c6644f9ef08.png
that remove the huge pps dialogue

On 3/7/2024 at 7:46 AM, Memoandres1589 said:

Muchas gracias por el aporte, no había encontrado un archivo de cuerdas tan completo, se nota el empeño y su complejidad, dame tu nombre y te mando 1.000.000P por el agradecimiento.

Thank you very much for the contribution, I had not found such a complete archive of strings, the effort and its complexity are evident, give me your name and I will send you 1,000,000P for the gratitude.

Thanks you dont need to do that, thanks for using the strings
Gracias, no necesitas hacerlo, gracias por usar los strings

On 3/7/2024 at 1:25 PM, lanhero said:

¿Qué archivo debería tocar para quitar este cuadro de texto??

Screenshot_2024-03-05-15-02-59-12_0ec1ded17184c7bb188baf67950879ed.jpg

Actualiza los strings pe chato
Si no. te pego un chanclazo

4 hours ago, naruto181995 said:

Hola, que hace este mod?

Este video explica seguramente varias preguntas que tengas
Y te hace una pequeña comparacion Con y Sin strings, espero te ayude (Buen video 🤙👌)

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, atyc94 said:

seems like the empty strings are not available for sinnoh trainers, i still see dialogue for most of the trainers here

maybe i should remove them, i dont really farm and play the game often i got those lines and are easy to remove, thanks 
(Obviously I didn't take out all the lines from everything)

Edited by Bills
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, lorranita said:

i did something wrong? cause the weezing dialogue is not removed for me...

make sure that you use the PVE version, because in that one i removed the line, if still the weezing dialogue appear send me a msg in discord, thanks :p

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, okaydizzle said:

how do i make the the yes/no buttons and the buttons when you open the pc smaller?

image.png?ex=66137fd1&is=66010ad1&hm=c24361ca6cbf6f9474d269af6cb3b32310b17148e0fd3ab58fae40e6e3e83d6f&

A lot of people ask me about, it need to change the {09} to \n from each file, later I will send you a version that fix that, I like the huge text boxes, but a lot of people doesn't like it, the  probably I will update and fix that, if some one like that, I will made a easy way to put huge text boxes again, add me in discord, and later I can help you

Edited by Bills
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, It's been a while since I last played PokeMMO, and I've only completed one of the Pokémon games. I downloaded an old string mod similar to this one but it's no longer available. It provided the basic necessities and didn't skip much dialogue. However, when I started Kanto with these strings, it skipped most of the initial dialogue and didn't allow me to confirm my Pokémon choice. I understand it's more tailored for veterans and speed runners, but I just wanna experience the story and  have basic strings for the redundant parts of the game. Is there an easy way I can customize the mod for myself as a new player (maybe remove the speed run strings)? Or perhaps you could direct me to another mod that includes the essentials and saves time, such as faster poke centers, fishing, berries, ect. Thank you in advanced. (Even a guide to how to edit these things would be helpful)

Is there a way to extend this box or make it to where all the words for the ability fit on the box? I'm not familiar with what every ability does so I would really like to see those words. I'm not sure if this was caused by the strings but I believe it was because I didn't notice it until after I added them.

PXL_20240417_215125705.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having an issue where I'm trying to use the boat to go to another region and it sometimes pops up the box to go to another region, but alot of times it's just a white dialogue box then it doesn't let me choose a diff region. Have you had this issue before?  

I noticed if I just keep trying to talk to the boat person, it will sometimes pop it up but most times it doesn't.