Rate & Roast my team!

Hi, this is my team that i currently use in OU even if it is not completely made up of pokemon of that tier. :)
For now it gives me satisfaction.

Mienshao
Nature: Jolly
Item: Life Orb
Moveset:
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- U-Turn
- Stone Edge

Ferrothorn
Nature: Careful
Item: Rocky Helmet
Moveset:
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip

Slowbro
Nature: Bold
Item: Leftovers
Moveset:
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower

Espeon
Nature: Timid
Item: Light Clay
Moveset:
- Light Screen
- Psycoshock
- Grass Knot
- Reflect

Gyarados
Nature: Jolly
Moveset:
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Power Whip

Jellycent
Nature: Bold
Moveset:
- Taunt
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Mm.
I think the team is easy to stall, and easy to sweep also, but I can't argue it can get done some ofensive builds.
with that said I want recommend you to change some of team members in this particular build.

Because you want to run Espeon, I strongly recommend you to pair it with Dugtrio, so we have 2 at the moment
(Dugtrio + Espeon)
I do NOT recommend to run Jellicent + Slowbro in the same team, specially with Espeon at the same time, there is too many weaknesses against Dark-Type, Ghost-Type and Electric-Type, which prevent you from commiting the Stall succesfully.

And I don't like this Dugtrio-Espeon paired with Ferrothorn and Mienshao, Gyarados sounds interesting, but lets try a Solid Build for now.

Togekiss is my recommendation to add here, this is because the Rock-Type can be killed by the Dugtrio ability Sand Trap, so we have Togekiss-Dugtrio-Espeon so far for now.

With all of that said, we are getting closer to a solid common build, you can choice the one you like the most, but for now I want to recommend you this ones:

1)
Dugtrio / Espeon (Baton Pass Set) / Togekiss (Calm Mind Set) / Golbat (Impish set) / Volcarona (Bold Set) / Empoleon (Calm Set)

2)
Dugtrio / Espeon (Baton Pass Set) / Volcarona (Bold Set) / Mandibuzz (Impish Set) / Blissey (Bold Set) / Sableye (Recover Normal Set) 

3)
Dugtrio / Espeon (Baton Pass Set) / Togekiss (Calm Mind Set) / Volcarona (Bold Set) / Golbat (Impish set) / Sableye (Recover Normal Set)

Conclusion:

You can check more builds and moves by spectating, I only recommend to spectate the first 5 at the OU ELO spectator, those are the ones who have the biggest ELO, obviosly this doesn't mean you can't spectate others, if you have a good player who is lower in rank at the moment you can choose to check what does he pair to Dugtrio Espeon too.
A common build in other Pxkemon Games is also seen using Dugtrio-Xatu but this is not very common to see here in PokeMMO.

I often see Mienshao and Gyarados but not in this kind of builds, but you can use the Spectator to check which builds use it, be careful if its used as full HP wall in a Stall team or an actual offensive Mienshao/Gyarados.

I hope this help you.

Edited by ZeknShooter