Official-ish Pokemmo Nuzlocke Rules?

I've always been thinking that pokemmo nuzlocking is really underrated and I should do one myself, So i thought why not try to suggest some rules that i think are fair (adding to Default Nuzlocke / Hardocore Nuzlocke rules):
1- No using GTL at all.
2- It's fine to Nuzlocke on a main account a long as you don't use anything that's not from the freshly entered region you're about to nuzlocke (such as already gained money, prepped mons, EXP grinding, move relearner & tutor's items , breeding mons, etc...)  EXCEPT for pokeballs and exp candies 🙂 dw i gotchu

3- Shiny clause (if you encounter a shiny in an area you already got your encounter in, you an catch the shiny and use it or replace it with one of your other encounters)

4- If you're on a fresh nuzlocke account or character, you shall nuzlocke each other region as if it is your first; so basically rule 2. 

5- no trading with other players or from other accounts (includes mailing too)

6- if there is an event going on, you can participate to gain items & stuff; even with other players in a link like in xmas or lunar new year...

7- Legendaries are allowed

Feel free to expand on these rules and suggest new ones!

Edited by vengelol

There should literally just be an Option to choose Nuzlocke as an Option from Start of the Game, which literally Restricts the Players Access to Specific Features to ensure the Nuzlocke is really a Nuzlocke (Can be changed after completing E4 or so I guess, but before just lock it) so the player cant cheat his Nuzlocke Experience

Nuzlocke in pokemmo is fun,me and my friends have tried several times and successfully finished our Nuzlocke adventure.

I think we can also make some interesting challenges,like finish a region without any skills which can't cause any damage by your pokemon

On 10/12/2023 at 4:06 PM, vengelol said:

I've always been thinking that pokemmo nuzlocking is really underrated and I should do one myself, So i thought why not try to suggest some rules that i think are fair (adding to Default Nuzlocke / Hardocore Nuzlocke rules):
1- No using GTL at all.
2- It's fine to Nuzlocke on a main account a long as you don't use anything that's not from the freshly entered region you're about to nuzlocke (such as already gained money, prepped mons, EXP grinding, move relearner & tutor's items , breeding mons, etc...)  EXCEPT for pokeballs and exp candies 🙂 dw i gotchu

3- Shiny clause (if you encounter a shiny in an area you already got your encounter in, you an catch the shiny and use it or replace it with one of your other encounters)

4- If you're on a fresh nuzlocke account or character, you shall nuzlocke each other region as if it is your first; so basically rule 2. 

5- no trading with other players or from other accounts (includes mailing too)

6- if there is an event going on, you can participate to gain items & stuff; even with other players in a link like in xmas or lunar new year...

7- Legendaries are allowed

Feel free to expand on these rules and suggest new ones!

I like your ideas.

Edited by CharlesBrown