Are secret base / team / player home expansions planned for the future?

14 minutes ago, SnowMoon said:

Good question, currently they only work if you are connected, if you are inside the secret base and you disconnect, it takes you out, I recommend that you write it in the suggestions section πŸ™‚

100% Sure you can access your friend/teammate secret bases while they are offline

Β 

A secret base expansion update would give players a ton of new ways to express themselves, give players another big moneysink which is always healthy for the economy, and plenty of ways to impliment furniture as potential pvp and pve rewards to grind for or purchase from the gift shop throughout the year.Β  Im hoping this is something that we can see at some point, now that we have gotten many of the main regions that seem reasonable to be implimented. Would make for such an ideal kind of update for an MMO. Would looove to see something like this at some point as well

On 10/12/2023 at 10:19 PM, SnowMoon said:

Good question, currently they only work if you are connected, if you are inside the secret base and you disconnect, it takes you out, I recommend that you write it in the suggestions section πŸ™‚

It has been suggested over and over, over the years, but as far as I'm aware the suggestions regarding SBs never got much staff engagement hence the thread. C'mon, it's been 8 years.