Team LightFall is Recruiting! [Competitive][Experienced PVE Players Welcome]

In Game Name: KyokaiNoRuka

Regions Completed: all except johto

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): i played competitive pokemmo until i quit the game for a while, also played showdown (almost only dubs) and i still often watch competitive pokemon content

Why would you like to join LightFall?

I just want to play competitive but not alone

Tell us about yourself: My name's Luca, im italian so you can bring up all the stereotypes about Italy; im a returning player and in a weird spot about comp pokemon 'cause i dont like the newest games and mechanic, i prefer a more simple meta like pokemmo but also dont like the mmo part so i hope having more friends in the game will help

Discord ID: Kyokai no Ruka#6985

1 hour ago, LucaDC said:

In Game Name: KyokaiNoRuka

Regions Completed: all except johto

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): i played competitive pokemmo until i quit the game for a while, also played showdown (almost only dubs) and i still often watch competitive pokemon content

I just want to play competitive but not alone

Tell us about yourself: My name's Luca, im italian so you can bring up all the stereotypes about Italy; im a returning player and in a weird spot about comp pokemon 'cause i dont like the newest games and mechanic, i prefer a more simple meta like pokemmo but also dont like the mmo part so i hope having more friends in the game will help

Discord ID: Kyokai no Ruka#6985

Sent a friend request on Discord! 

In Game Name:

Regions Completed:

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only):

Tell us about yourself:

Discord ID:

Tenken73

Kanto, Hoenn*

little pvp exp

you guys seem active and i like what you guys are trying to achieve per your posts. 
i love pokemon and want to get more competitive. I truly want to conquer pve and get my teams going before jumping into pvp eventually. I also want to do shiny hunting. 

19 hours ago, Tenken said:

Tenken73

Kanto, Hoenn*

little pvp exp

you guys seem active and i like what you guys are trying to achieve per your posts. 
i love pokemon and want to get more competitive. I truly want to conquer pve and get my teams going before jumping into pvp eventually. I also want to do shiny hunting. 

Sent you a message on Discord!!!

In Game Name:zKiiLLZuMz

Regions Completed:Kandi & Johto

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): still learning 

Why would you like to join LightFall? To meet new players and gain experience 

Tell us about yourself: played yellow blue and red gold and silver and just recently discovered pokemmo

Discord ID:zKiiLLZuM #3976

In Game Name:Inbictuz

Regions Completed:All except Johto(I'm at the 8th gym)

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): officially speaking none but I've been playing Pokemon showdown atleast a couple times a week since gen 5 and in the last couple years I do random battles most days. I have done random battles on mmo and I'm relatively familiar with the layout in there too. I just never really thought of entering a tournament? I'd like to test myself against other people more first. I'm usually around the 1700 mark on random battles on showdown but tbh i feel confident I could probably climb higher(not to sound overly confident or anything) 

Why would you like to join LightFall? From reading the post is seems like this team is community driven and focused on close smaller group interactions which is something I would really like to be a part of. I've never been a part of a team on mmo before even though I've been playing it for a good long while. I didn't really want to join a team I thought I'd end up leaving. Im kinda the join and stay there permanently type. 

Tell us about yourself:(😅it's always a little awkward talking about yourself but I can give it a go) I'm 24 and have been playing Pokemon since I got Pokemon white version for my birthday when I was 12. My favorite pokemon is Emboar since I solo'd that game with one and I've loved the Mega Fire Pig pokemon ever since. I could literally type about pokemon for days and not be done. Pokemon is definitely my main game but I also play Ark survival evolved/Ascended, legend of Zelda botw/totk and other things too. This is getting kinda long so I'll cut it off here but yeah thanks for the consideration even if I'm not added to the crew. 

Discord ID:Inbictus( I'm usually available there unless I'm asleep or at work)

Edited by Inbictuz

In Game Name: warturt

Regions Completed: 3, and currently finishing the rest

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): I'm new to comp, trying to learn the competitive scene

Why would you like to join LightFall? yes

Tell us about yourself: I am currently 15 and my cousin got me into Pokémon a few years ago, I've been really hooked onto mmo and we are currently trying to find a nice and friendly team to join.

Discord ID: doctorndeen

In Game Name: mugiwarau

Regions Completed: All regions

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): I know somewhat, but very new to MMO's competitive scene. 

Why would you like to join LightFall? yes!

Tell us about yourself: I've been into Pokémon for as long as I could remember. I also have been playing PokeMMO since it came out, I was a kid when it released but I have enjoyed it casually a lot! I've been on and off but me and my cousin feel like we want to play this game more and participate team events and get to know more people. I also mainly want to do this for my cousin, so he can have an experience onto playing more Pokémon.

(my cousin ign is warturt)

Discord ID: heroofwinds

On 12/29/2023 at 3:26 AM, warturt said:

In Game Name: warturt

Regions Completed: 3, and currently finishing the rest

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): I'm new to comp, trying to learn the competitive scene

Why would you like to join LightFall? yes

Tell us about yourself: I am currently 15 and my cousin got me into Pokémon a few years ago, I've been really hooked onto mmo and we are currently trying to find a nice and friendly team to join.

Discord ID: doctorndeen

On 12/29/2023 at 3:29 AM, Mugiwarau said:

In Game Name: mugiwarau

Regions Completed: All regions

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): I know somewhat, but very new to MMO's competitive scene. 

Why would you like to join LightFall? yes!

Tell us about yourself: I've been into Pokémon for as long as I could remember. I also have been playing PokeMMO since it came out, I was a kid when it released but I have enjoyed it casually a lot! I've been on and off but me and my cousin feel like we want to play this game more and participate team events and get to know more people. I also mainly want to do this for my cousin, so he can have an experience onto playing more Pokémon.

(my cousin ign is warturt)

Discord ID: heroofwinds

Added you both on Discord!

In Game Name: Togadh

Regions Completed: johto, starting unova

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): 0

Why would you like to join LightFall?: because I want to Benefit from Team plays and learn more about the game from expirienced players. And its more fun ofc.

Tell us about yourself: im 31 from Austria speaking german english and turkish, working a lot in rl so im a casual, paying pve content! I started playing the game 1 Werk ago. But learned and developed myself a lot. Ofc there is still more to learn and having fun.

Discord ID: toga25#9959

In Game Name: hefferson

Regions Completed: All 5

Why would you like to join LightFall? Join a team to do shiny hunting events and meet other shunters. 

Tell us about yourself: player who usually plays around nightime and casually hunts while playing other games

Discord ID: iheff

En nombre del juego:jaucernpc 

Regiones completadas: 4 (jotho por la mitad)

Experiencia competitiva (solo PvP Core): juego ou y uu 

¿Por qué te gustaría unirte a LightFall?

Para poder participar más seguido en eventos competitivos y poder pulir mis habilidades.

Cuéntanos acerca de tí: soy un jugador de pvp soy calmado si no me molestan y me gusta hacer amigos 

ID de discordia: jaucernpc 

Aquí les dejo mi win rate actual de ou 

Screenshot_20240102-090729_PokeMMO.jpg

11 hours ago, Jaucernpc said:

En nombre del juego:jaucernpc 

Regiones completadas: 4 (jotho por la mitad)

Experiencia competitiva (solo PvP Core): juego ou y uu 

¿Por qué te gustaría unirte a LightFall?

Para poder participar más seguido en eventos competitivos y poder pulir mis habilidades.

Cuéntanos acerca de tí: soy un jugador de pvp soy calmado si no me molestan y me gusta hacer amigos 

ID de discordia: jaucernpc 

Aquí les dejo mi win rate actual de ou 

Screenshot_20240102-090729_PokeMMO.jpg

Hey mate is there any chance you speak English? 

¿Alguna posibilidad de que hables inglés?

In Game Name: Chukar

Regions Completed: All Regions completed

Why would you like to join LightFall? I've played this game for quite a while, and wanted to join a team! This team looked really fun in my search, and I like that you do both PvP and PvE.

Tell us about yourself: I'm 28 with two young kids. I work from home, so I'm usually on the entire workday and then some after work as well. Been playing Pokemon since 2003 and did some competitive back in the days of Black/White in my city.

Discord ID: nate131613

Edited by braves1316
On 1/3/2024 at 8:28 AM, braves1316 said:

In Game Name: Chukar

Regions Completed: All Regions completed

Why would you like to join LightFall? I've played this game for quite a while, and wanted to join a team! This team looked really fun in my search, and I like that you do both PvP and PvE.

Tell us about yourself: I'm 28 with two young kids. I work from home, so I'm usually on the entire workday and then some after work as well. Been playing Pokemon since 2003 and did some competitive back in the days of Black/White in my city.

Discord ID: nate131613

Added you on Discord ^^