Welcome to PokeMMO’s Team Recruitment sub-forum! The Team Recruitment is a place for players to find a perfect team to suit their needs. Whilst we hope you enjoy your time here, there are some section specific rules we ask you to abide by.
Team Recruitment Moderators: Teddi
The purpose of this section is for teams to gather new members. Example of content in the main post:
- Information about recruitment requirements - is needed
- List of team members / picture of a team members
- List of team events / ideas / video recordings from said events
- Shiny showcase
1. Only one thread may be open at one time per team. This can't be avoided by creating sub-teams to recruit more players - for example, if team A has sub-team B which serves recruitment purposes, both need to be mentioned in one thread. We would recommend editing your existing thread rather than starting a new one as you will not be allowed to make a new thread until your existing one is closed. If you would like your thread to be closed, send a private message to Team Recruitment Moderator or Mod/GM/SGM and change the title of your thread to "Please Lock". You can find a list of Moderators here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/5-pokemmo-staff-listing/
For moderation purposes, we would ask team leaders or executives to create the topic for a team.
2. If a team is not recruiting, or is full, the topic can't be bumped or answered until recruitment will be open. Please edit your main post, if you need to change anything about recruitment.
3. Posts that do not contribute to the recruitment or promoting the team have no reason to be there, are considered spam, and will be removed.
4. Post raids against rival - or disliked- team, as well as general toxicity are not allowed.
5. Bumping or discussion about the team is fine but please observe the following rules;
- If one member of the team bumps the topic, another team member has to wait 24 hours.
- If your thread is on the first page you may bump it once every 24 hours.
- If your thread has made it past the first page, you may bump it back to the first page regardless of the last time you bumped it. However, once it is back on the first page you must wait 24 hours before bumping it again.
- You may only bump your own team's Recruitment thread.
Examples of bumps:
"I love being in team GM, we host weekly shiny hunts"
"Next week, we are having a catching event contest!"
"we just won a team tournament! - with picture"
6. Restrictions on thread titles: No excessive use of caps, punctuation, or special characters (such as "BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!!!" or "☻☺☻☺☻Example's☺☻TEAM☻☺☻☺☻") No more than 60 characters may be used in your thread title.
A title example would be:
"Team GM [PVE, Shiny hunt, chill members, we love cats"
"Team XYZ [PVP, PVE, Casual team"
"Team XYZ [PVP, recruitment try-outs"
7. Threads will be trashed after two months or more of inactivity.
8. The Code of Conduct applies here as well as in all other forums. This can be found here: https://pokemmo.eu/code_of_conduct.