Team LightFall is Recruiting! [Competitive][Experienced PVE Players Welcome]

IGN: Univis

Regions: All Five

Competitive: Not that experienced in competitve but I do like some monotype all the side.

Why: Want to get in to competitive becuase I think its fun, and I want to use volcarona, my favorite pokemon in competitve pokemon.

I'm 19 years old who started playing PokeMMO on August of 2022, but stopped playing it at october of 2022 for a year becuase I felt burnt out. I came back in Augest of 2023 because johto and I wanted to complete my pokedex, which I did. My favorite pokemon is Volcarona for its design and competitve uniqueness, imo.

Though I do hope the Battle Tower is something you consider doing also though it is fine if you don't.

Discord ID: l_brawler

Edited by Xionfighter

In Game Name: Voos

Regions Completed: All

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): Pokemon showdown up top gen 5, ladder and OU tournaments on Pokemmo

Why would you like to join LightFall? Looking for a team that will give me competitive support. I feel like I'm decent but have a lot of room to improve. 

Tell us about yourself: 25 y/o from the U.S., getting a masters degree currently. Active nearly every day. 

Discord ID: @Voos

Hey, cool team!

In Game Name: Gaitano

Regions Completed: All but Kanto

Competitive Experience (PvP Core Only): Only in PokeMMo, my highest ranking was 650. Very few showdown matches.

Why would you like to join LightFall? I like PvP and I want to hang out with other aspiring pvpeers and become the very best 😄 

Tell us about yourself: I'm Juancho, from Argentina. I work from home as a consultant so I have time to spend chilling with my Pokemon.

Discord ID: elgaitano

• ProStall changed the title to Team LightFall is Recruiting! [Competitive][Experienced PVE Players Welcome]