Make Hair Ties on Hairstyles colorable

Glort

Question

I've been playing PokeMMO for over a year now and have enjoyed this game quite a bit, one of my favourite things to do is match my character's colour scheme to a shiny that I have, though one thing partially gets in the way of that, most of the feminine looking hairstyles have these hair ties that are pink and can't be changed, my proposal is to allow these to be dyeable and be their own customization slot in the character customization menu so it doesn't interfere with the Hairstyles section and thus double colour palettes don't need to be a thing.

Below I have a screenshot of my character with the default hair tie colour (Pink) then I went into PiskelApp for 5 minutes and cooked this Red version up.

image.png

now.jpg

2 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Daveduri said:

In adittion to this, i think we should be able to change hairstyles and its colors by a more afordable way than just buying the makeover kit that is really expensive. Same with pants, shoes or shirt.

Not sure how it would work back-end wise, but I'm pretty sure every hairstyle exists in item form.

GIving the player an untradable version of their hairstyle, which can then be colored with the giftshop dyes seems like a good idea in my eyes.

The hairstyle would then have to be switched via the makeover kit like usual, where when doing so, the untradable item is switched to the new style selected.

fire suggestion, +1!