Hey..I'm Akshit !!!

Akshit

[quote name='Akshit' timestamp='1363942069' post='240841']
Lol...So IF I put New ROm,Will I have to start over again with new pokemon !!?
And I got a thing Called EV..Is it good or bad ??
(And sorry If I ask too much)
[/quote]
No your data is automatically saved on the database. Also EVs are kind of like exp for your stat points, every 4 EVs you will go up one stat, you will get the full effect of EVs at level 100. For more info on playing competitively check here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/4076-basic-tips-on-evs-ivs-and-natures-for-your-pokemon/

No. Nothing happens to your account whatever ROMs you put. You can only have the Firered gameplay though.

And you cannot ' got a thing called EV '

They are values that are trained for specific stats for specific Pokemon to enhance those stats.

Naah man ,I guess not :P
I just got here and to the game...And I like the way how trainers(BOTs) dont come to me the moment they spot me !!
(And imma become you when I grow up from being a MAgickarp !!)
The real reason I cam was to find the guy who gave me the free Dratini...But he aint on the forum !!

And lets just I were to put Some other Rom instead of Firered !! What would happen ?? I mean I'm still a bit confused...Will my Pokemons stay with me ?? Will the people I meet on Firered will be there or not ??
(I got a lot more questions,I'd be grateful if you guide me to the place on the forum where these things are asked :D )

[quote name='Akshit' timestamp='1363942994' post='240854']
And lets just I were to put Some other Rom instead of Firered !! What would happen ?? I mean I'm still a bit confused...Will my Pokemons stay with me ?? Will the people I meet on Firered will be there or not ??
(I got a lot more questions,I'd be grateful if you guide me to the place on the forum where these things are asked :D )
[/quote]
All your questions will be answered with these guides: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/5253-a-collection-of-all-the-guides-posted-here/

OH ...thanks a lot. I appreciate your warm welcome and help !!!
Just one more thing..Its not related to game..How do I update my forum profile like you guys ?? I dont see the option to do so when I open it ...
(I know I'm a noob and irritating when it comes to all this ,please bear with me...)

Hello and welcome.

Here is a [url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/3680-how-to-change-your-avatar/"]guide[/url] to changing your forums avatar. You can also click your name at the top -> Profile -> Edit my profile for other Customizations.
Feel free to send me a message on here if you have further questions.
See you in game.
:)

• 2 months later...