Help ! Can’t update on iOS

Hi, 

it’s my first time to post I’m not sure I’m posting in the right place please help to move the topic to the right place it needs to be 🙏🏼

I have PokeMMO app on iPhone using Signuluos 

According to the guide - when the game require an update I just need to do the same thing I did before and reinstall it using signuluos, however, I attempted a few times to do that and it still asks for update 

I even tried to delete the app completely and redownloading 

nothing seems to work and it still asks for update

attached is a screenshot of the error 

please help I want to connect and play again

3BD5B0A9-5977-4D8F-8D27-7B730FBAA244.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Teddiursa said:

Hi,

Signulous updates apps manually. When this happens, we always ask players affected by the delay to contact their support on https://www.signulous.com/support

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi, 

thanks for the response. 
i contacted their support - 

so what you’re saying is that Signuluos needs to update the client manually by themselves and if they did THAN I can download It again but if they didn’t I have to wait for them ? 

that’s a bit absurd, is there other easy methods for iPhone users to run the game ? Without having to rely on someone else 

Just now, TrainerBlackJack said:

so what you’re saying is that Signuluos needs to update the client manually by themselves and if they did THAN I can download It again but if they didn’t I have to wait for them ? 

Yes. We'd like to make this process more efficient but we're not sure if it will be possible.

2 minutes ago, TrainerBlackJack said:

is there other easy methods for iPhone users to run the game ? Without having to rely on someone else

All of the supported methods are listed on https://pokemmo.com/en/downloads/ios/

Signulous is the only one that requires a manual update on their end.

9 minutes ago, Teddiursa said:

Yes. We'd like to make this process more efficient but we're not sure if it will be possible.

All of the supported methods are listed on https://pokemmo.com/en/downloads/ios/

Signulous is the only one that requires a manual update on their end.

thanks for your response, it truly does help out. but if i may ask, do you guys manually update the link that is used for the other downloads aswell or is that automatically updated?

1 minute ago, JaggedJulian said:

It’s kinda of annoying, but the work around i found that works is using Altstore . While Altstore is on your pc/mac and connected to your iphone you have to sideload pokemon mmo . you have to download the latest download from the site . hope this helps !

a real mans man. thank you🤜🏽

• 3 months later...

If you’re using AltStore you’ll have to deactivate Pokemon mmo from AltStore and then go back to Pokemon mmo to redownload the app and it should work, that’s what I just tried and it’s my first time doing this, and it worked. I hope that helps