[Official] Trivia with Tranzmaster

[quote name='SouthShaker' timestamp='1364308872' post='246760']
Say Hello to BING & [color=#0000ff]G[/color][color=#ff0000]O[/color][color=#ffd700]O[/color][color=#0000ff]G[/color][color=#008000]L[/color][color=#ff0000]E[/color]

[color=#FF0000][spoiler] inb4 his list/notepad for the points gets full [/spoiler][/color]
[/quote]
Most questions will have at least one person who knows the answer off the bat so there wouldn't be enough time to google.

[quote name='Dougington' timestamp='1364309322' post='246763']
Most questions will have at least one person who knows the answer off the bat so there wouldn't be enough time to google.
[/quote]

That will indeed be the case, however I'd like to point out that the difficulty level of the questions is significantly higher then the previous trivia events.

I got rid of yes/no questions, or questions where only 2 or 3 answers were possible, to make sure the one with the fastest fingers isn't automatically the winner.

[quote name='Tranzmaster' timestamp='1364309541' post='246769']
That will indeed be the case, however I'd like to point out that the difficulty level of the questions is significantly higher then the previous trivia events.

I got rid of yes/no questions, or questions where only 2 or 3 answers were possible, to make sure the one with the fastest fingers isn't automatically the winner.
[/quote]
But fast fingers are my only advantage :huh: .

[quote name='Tranzmaster' timestamp='1364309541' post='246769']

[/quote]

Were you around for Shanie's first quiz? If so, would you say the questions were more difficult than those?

[quote name='Jag' timestamp='1364331860' post='247269']
Were you around for Shanie's first quiz? If so, would you say the questions were more difficult than those?
[/quote]
[quote name='MrMasonMan' timestamp='1364333990' post='247350']
I would rate it much harder than StarLite's quizzes but slightly easier than Shanie's. A real good mix of questions, look forward to it! Most of the questions will be answered by someone before you get a chance to google I would say.
[/quote]

I wasn't around for Shanie's trivia. But yes, what MrMasonMan says is correct.

[quote name='Govictory' timestamp='1364666116' post='255158']
How does EDT convert to EST or is the same thing? I just noticed I lost my converter website link thing that is why I am asking.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure regardless of whether the post says EDT or EST it is always CURRENT East Coast time on Pokemmo. Which is 3:28 PM atm
So it is the same thing in regards to all Pokemmo posts

However EDT is one hour later from EST for out of pokemmo knowledge.

[quote name='Jag' timestamp='1364671861' post='255389']
I'm pretty sure regardless of whether the post says EDT or EST it is always CURRENT East Coast time on Pokemmo. Which is 3:28 PM atm
So it is the same thing in regards to all Pokemmo posts

However EDT is one hour later from EST for out of pokemmo knowledge.
[/quote]
Ok thanks