I can't find Suicune in the wild for the LIFE of me... have searched over 72 hours. HELP!

I have been searching nonstop for Suicune since the minute it turned midnight on November 1st. I haven't done anything other than battle wild Pokemon for HOURS/DAYS straight now and he will literally just not appear. I found Raikou and Entei within a few hours each in their designated months. Idk if because this is the final beast left to catch my game is like making it harder for me?? I'm starting to think he will never appear and I'm getting very discouraged! I've searched land, water, route 32, route 47, route 45, route 48, lake rage... almost everywhere he's said to be most likely to appear. I've used over $1,000,000 in pokeyen of legendary lures as well. I've also tries using so many expert lures with swarm. Does anybody have any recommendations or advice on what I should do to find him?? PLEASE HELP ME I've been waiting months to catch suicune. I started playing PokeMMO literally September 4th and JUST missed the last designated month to find suicune in the wild. I also purchased a Suicune on the GTL but I'm sooooooo uguu about the OT being me and I need to catch one that is my own. NOT finding him is not an option.

1 hour ago, joshmuratori said:

I have been searching nonstop for Suicune since the minute it turned midnight on November 1st. I haven't done anything other than battle wild Pokemon for HOURS/DAYS straight now and he will literally just not appear. I found Raikou and Entei within a few hours each in their designated months. Idk if because this is the final beast left to catch my game is like making it harder for me?? I'm starting to think he will never appear and I'm getting very discouraged! I've searched land, water, route 32, route 47, route 45, route 48, lake rage... almost everywhere he's said to be most likely to appear. I've used over $1,000,000 in pokeyen of legendary lures as well. I've also tries using so many expert lures with swarm. Does anybody have any recommendations or advice on what I should do to find him?? PLEASE HELP ME I've been waiting months to catch suicune. I started playing PokeMMO literally September 4th and JUST missed the last designated month to find suicune in the wild. I also purchased a Suicune on the GTL but I'm sooooooo uguu about the OT being me and I need to catch one that is my own. NOT finding him is not an option.

I searched all of august for suicune. I searched september for raikou. I finally got my first legend, entei, oct.24th after searching for all of october. Youre not in the minority. Youre way ahead of the game. Dont worry. Just keep hunting