vaidades tens chances de subir pós evento?

por alguns motivos não consigo ver nada que veio no evento subindo preço mais do que já está alto, alguém que entenda muito sobre eventos poderia me dizer ou me explicar, já que possívelmente nada irá ter grande valor nada valorizado

For some reasons I can't see anything that came at the event going up in price more than it is already high, could someone who understands a lot about events tell me or explain it to me, as possibly nothing will have great value, nothing valued

Edited by GhostPlayer

Olá,

Por favor, certifique-se de incluir uma tradução em inglês das postagens nos fóruns, pois isso é um requisito para usar os fóruns. Obrigado!

Spoiler

Hello,

Please be sure to include an english translation of posts on the forums, as this is a requirement to use them. Thank you!

6 hours ago, GhostPlayer said:

por alguns motivos não consigo ver nada que veio no evento subindo preço mais do que já está alto, alguém que entenda muito sobre eventos poderia me dizer ou me explicar, já que possívelmente nada irá ter grande valor nada valorizado

For some reasons I can't see anything that came at the event going up in price more than it is already high, could someone who understands a lot about events tell me or explain it to me, as possibly nothing will have great value, nothing valued

Like every event, they will rise a little a few hours before and after the event ends. After that, as the days go by, almost everything will go down. There are some interesting things but almost everything is mid mid mid. The only thing that was worth it like the flaming motorcycle is Seasonal so F. If you are looking for quick profit, I think it is not the event, there are still in theory at least 2 left with Christmas and Chinese New Year and who knows if 3 if they manage to put the anniversary. 

If you are not in a hurry, you can buy low and save a few months, so if everything goes up, surely, but a little, let's not expect anything crazy. I don't think they will be uglier items in the following events... At least that is my point of view and I hope to help you. Bom dia y boa aventura manito! ❤️