PCL II betting thread

Rules: PLEASE READ BEFORE TAKING OR MAKING BETS

- Tied matches are void (does not include matches with tie-breakers)

- Unplayed matches are void*

- All activity win bets are void*

- Matches that have been changed due to subbed players are void
- Bets over 500k may be mailed to a trusted middleman if any one of the two players feels its necessary

- Bets must be posted before the matches are played

- No betting against yourself (you can bet for yourself to win)

- Bets with a player who has been banned are void unless/until that player is unbanned*

- No new bets until old betting debts are cleared

- Players that do not comply with these rules will be added to a BLACK LIST

- Once you take a bet you may NOT retract that bet for whatever reason

- The only way you can have a bet retracted is if BOTH players agree on retracting the bet

- When making bets that go throughout the whole season, please be cautious and make sure you have what you bet by the end of the season

NEW - Spontaneous bets (defined as 5-10 minutes before the match starts in Vermilion City)

As this happens a lot and people do not pay their bets afterwards this rule will be enforced following the [PSL XV] edition.

Making the bet

• Please only propose the bet if you actually have the money

Accepting the bet

• Make sure you whisper the person and that they acknowledge you accepting the bet (ideally including the amount in the main channel) - this makes evidence easier to identify when sending me screenshots.
  • If you are accepting high bets (e.g. 1m), I would recommend using a middleman (it doesn't necessarily have to be someone in this list) but of course you choose this at your own risk.

Paying the bets

• Players who owe 300k or under will be given 24 hours before being added to the blacklist.
  • Players who owe more than 300k will be given 48 hours before being added to the blacklist.

*Exceptions being if you're away for a few days etc...

I am more than happy to publicly name and shame players who do not intend to pay their bets. If blacklisted players are owed money for future bets then they should not be paid until they pay what they owe themselves.

I know people love making spontaneous bets, but there's a betting thread for a reason. At the end of the day it's your decision and I won't be moderating everyone who didn't pay.

- We are not keeping up with everyone's bets so its your job to keep track of your bets and who wins what

*This rule does not apply when betting on teams

Disclaimer:

Take each bet with risk! Although unlikely, it is possible you can get scammed and I won't be held responsible to pay unpaid debts. 

Though players that do not comply will be added to BLACK LIST and all players will be warned when betting with those players.

Players can bet with players on the blacklist however the blacklist is only there to warn them.

How to Bet:

When you are betting, provide the following info:

1. Your IGN

2. What match(es) and which player(s) you are betting on

3. What are you wagering

NEW - Grey list

Players who were blacklisted for a previous event/tournament will appear in the grey list. They will not be automatically added to the blacklist however the purpose is to warn players about those who have previously scammed. Check the list and bet with caution:

You have one week from when this thread was created to send me a list of players who did not pay their bets - if you do not have sufficient evidence then they will not be added.

Trusted Middlemans: 
hmu if you r intrested