Will Installing in iOS be better now?

Title basically, or at least soon, I'd say March 2024? as the rumor suggests...

Some people may be familiar with the news, that Apple will be "forced" to allow sideloading apps on the iPhones
What this means is that basically, you can now install apps in sources other than the app stores

Now before we all celebrate, there are a few caveats,

1. It's rumored to be in iPhone models only, not sure up to what generation but we can assume all iPhone models
  2. If you want to use, iPad or Mac, it may not work (big sad)
  3. EU exclusive, lowkey sucks, other regions may not be able to have equal access

Bloomberg's Mark Gurman, writing in his Power On newsletter, is reporting that iPhone users in the EU will have the ability to download and install apps from sources outside of Apple's App Store starting from the first half of 2024.

Original News Article Here: Sideloading of Apple iOS apps for EU users reported to come to iPhones in early 2024

There's a lot of speculation here obviously, but I'd also like to know what are the communities thoughts on this, i personally play on PC and sometimes on my android

It would be cool if we can have feedback from the mods

I play mostly on my PC its more convenient than on smartphones. Playing CS:GO on PC is an electrifying experience, and diving into faceit stats amplifies the thrill! The precision of mouse and keyboard control adds an edge to every match, making each round a test of skill and strategy. Faceit's comprehensive stats tracking brings depth to my gameplay, offering insights into my strengths and areas to improve. The competitive spirit is fueled by the quest for higher rankings and the adrenaline rush of intense matches. Engaging with the community, analyzing stats, and refining strategies—it's more than just a game; it's a relentless pursuit of mastery that keeps me immersed in the world of CS:GO.

Edited by Glorius1