Questions about 2023 Halloween costumes (Ghostly Lantern)

yibapoke

Question

I am a Pokemmo player, like this game very much, of course, I am also very grateful to all the creators of Pokemmo, to create a very great and interesting game, the weather is good today, so I as an ordinary player, to represent all players in Asia put forward some of our real ideas, 2023 Halloween fashion (Ghostly Lantern) special effects and modeling, players feel that it is not the best level of creation, did not extend the appearance of excellent fashion, first of all, the special effects of the Lantern is not obvious, express the mood of Ghostly lantern did not feel, Compared with the hand-held fashion in the past, it is a little inconsistent with the aesthetic, so we want to ask the creators of Pokemmo Mo, can we re-improve the soul of fashion, so that it can come back to life?

Finally, there is a very personal idea, I imagined the appearance of Ghostly Lantern is slightly longer, and then the scary atmosphere is exaggerated, we can try to accompany some supernatural smoke around the lamp, the shape can be like a thorn vine, or like a whip shining and scary.

I hope the weather will be just as beautiful tomorrow

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet