[MOD] Ser's Full Sprite Swaps

9 minutes ago, SilasColeBR said:

Good job friend, if possible I ask you to try to put the sprites on the gym leaders' and elite four's pokemons, a hug.

If you have the mods turned on then gym leader and trainer pokemon are also replaced. The sprites are shared between what the player uses and the enemy trainers use.

18 hours ago, Sirbagsalot said:

If you have the mods turned on then gym leader and trainer pokemon are also replaced. The sprites are shared between what the player uses and the enemy trainers use.

I managed to make it work, the zip file dont was only in the mods folder, when I removed the extra files the problem was fixed.

I would like to ask you to make the following Pokémon: Blastoise, Togekiss, Excadrill and Golduck. Your sprites are very beautiful and I think it would look really cool on them.

4x sprites 1.png

4x sprites 2.png

4x sprites 3.png

Yeah, most of the sprites are made by different community members, they all look pretty great. I only do a few smaller sprites/edits myself, like with the Diglett or Qwilfish. Take a look at the credits.txt files and checkout their authors.

The only pokemon on your list that has a cannon regional/gmax/mega form is Blastoise, I'll see what I can dig up. Think I am mostly caught up on peoples requests.

On 12/15/2023 at 6:00 PM, Sirbagsalot said:

Yeah, most of the sprites are made by different community members, they all look pretty great. I only do a few smaller sprites/edits myself, like with the Diglett or Qwilfish. Take a look at the credits.txt files and checkout their authors.

The only pokemon on your list that has a cannon regional/gmax/mega form is Blastoise, I'll see what I can dig up. Think I am mostly caught up on peoples requests.

Alright, I'll wait for news ^^

15 hours ago, DaveTheBabe said:

Hello! Is there a way to compile these into a single mod?

There is, I haven't done it yet because I am still making/adding stuff and it becomes one more thing to maintain/update everytime I wanna change 1 small thing on a single pokemon. There is a ton of variety so some people may not want everything all at once and I don't really mind having single releases like this. I'll make an all in 1 pack once I feel like I wont have to update it every other day.

50 minutes ago, awazuka said:

Charizar X??????

Sure. I think I saw one already done in another thread so I didn't bother but I can add him here. Gonna post an update in another day or so, ill add him to my list.

On 12/8/2023 at 8:38 AM, Sirbagsalot said:

It is normal, forgot that I made that Beta Garchomp recolor. I'll uh, post a version with the normal shiny sprite instead at some point. The Hisuian Typhlosions shiny uses regular Typhlosions palette for the flame also, fair warning. I think those 2 are the only outliers.

Gotcha! I look forward to it 😄 Thank you for your hard work!

On 12/27/2023 at 7:39 PM, Helios2D said:

Gotcha! I look forward to it 😄 Thank you for your hard work!

Will finish this up and maybe work on animating one of the Mega Banette back sprites that are online once event stuff dies down a bit lol. Too much to do in game right now 😕

I did manage to rip the Mega Banette used in Moon Black 2 but it is only a reskin of normal Banette, I'll leave it here incase anyone wants it:

MoonBlack2MBannBack.gif.befd2364abb39c50ce4a7bea02b53283.gif

This front sprite is from the Pokemon Showdown sprite index which is the one I'll prolly use

banette-mega.gif

and this back sprite is the one I think I want to try animating at some point

MbannStatic.png.10846c01a1c823d9242a8f352711c1e9.png

I think the movements for the front are pretty simple so hopefully it wont be too hard to do once I get the free time.

Ohh and to anyone that has previously downloaded the HGSS Gengar mod I have made a slight fix to its animation loop so it should look slightly smoother if u guys redownload it. Accidentally clipped a frame when I was making some edits before ❤️

Edited by Sirbagsalot
25 minutes ago, Instintooo said:

i don't have any other mods, it might be a error because i use the roms in spanish?

Having spanish roms shouldn't effect it at all as far as I know. The install process is really really simple. Put the mods in the right folder and activate them in the main menu. Did you do that?

23 hours ago, Sirbagsalot said:

Having spanish roms shouldn't effect it at all as far as I know. The install process is really really simple. Put the mods in the right folder and activate them in the main menu. Did you do that?

yea i put the mods in the right folder and i activated them, but it keeps crashing my game when i put the weavile to follow me, same thing happened in my mobile.

3 hours ago, Instintooo said:

yea i put the mods in the right folder and i activated them, but it keeps crashing my game when i put the weavile to follow me, same thing happened in my mobile.

No other mods installed either, none at all? You are making sure to move these mods below them if you do? if so then Idk, I have no idea. Maybe it is the spanish rom. Hopefully you can figure it out, the last guy just moved stuff in his load order to fix his issues, that works 99% of the time.

I am actively playing with all of these mods plus a ton of others from the forums and they all work fine together, here is Sneasel's OW:

Test.png

And here is Hisuian Typhlosion's, both working fine.

test2.png.11b71870f398bf2285a4a9d5a25ce8f5.png

Edited by Sirbagsalot
3 hours ago, Sirbagsalot said:

No other mods installed either, none at all? You are making sure to move these mods below them if you do? if so then Idk, I have no idea. Maybe it is the spanish rom. Hopefully you can figure it out, the last guy just moved stuff in his load order to fix his issues, that works 99% of the time.

I am actively playing with all of these mods plus a ton of others from the forums and they all work fine together, here is Sneasel's OW:

Test.png

And here is Hisuian Typhlosion's, both working fine.

test2.png.11b71870f398bf2285a4a9d5a25ce8f5.png

whenever i put sneasel to follow me, it crash my game in mobile and pc, it might be a glitch between the mod with the spanish version of the rom.

5 hours ago, Instintooo said:

whenever i put sneasel to follow me, it crash my game in mobile and pc, it might be a glitch between the mod with the spanish version of the rom.

Try using the normal roms if you think that is what is causing it then? If the mods are working for both me and everyone else then it is most likely something on your end.

26 minutes ago, PumpActionWang said:

are you going to be adding galarian for zap and moltres as well or just any other form of those?

I've been making my own take on Galarian Moltres since it is one of my favorite pokemon so that one will be done for sure at some point. The front animation is mostly done aside from a few details. here is a sneak peak:

146-front-n.gif.8bc9cb86743604f423931b5e620a8f87.gif

As for Galarian Zapdos he has some stuff available on Deviantart but it is still incomplete from what I've seen. Not 100% sure if I'll work on that one myself but if someone else completes him I'll 100% add him too.

19 hours ago, Sirbagsalot said:

I've been making my own take on Galarian Moltres since it is one of my favorite pokemon so that one will be done for sure at some point. The front animation is mostly done aside from a few details. here is a sneak peak:

146-front-n.gif.8bc9cb86743604f423931b5e620a8f87.gif

As for Galarian Zapdos he has some stuff available on Deviantart but it is still incomplete from what I've seen. Not 100% sure if I'll work on that one myself but if someone else completes him I'll 100% add him too.

Not all heros wear capes, i really love these sprites! been reccomending your stuff to everyone in my stream! cant wait to see more from you man!

Edited by PumpActionWang
3 minutes ago, PumpActionWang said:

Not all heros wear capes, i really love these sprites! been reccomending youre stuff to everyone in my stream! cant wait to see more from you man!

I get so embarrassed at these kind of things lol. I appreciate it! It's been fun putting everything together ❤️