Hey everyone!

EmeraldBC

Hello everyone, I'm EmeraldBC, a passionate Pokémon fan from Canada. I've been playing Pokémon since 1996 and have explored numerous fan-made Pokémon MMOs. My love for Pokémon has only grown stronger over the years, and I'm always excited to discover new things and connect with fellow trainers in the Pokémon community.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm also a huge wrestling fan. Since I was a kid, I've dreamt of becoming a professional wrestler and even pursued it to some extent during my teenage years. While I couldn't make it as a pro wrestler, my passion for the sport remains unwavering. I thoroughly enjoy watching wrestling matches and staying updated with the latest news and events.

In addition to my love for Pokémon and wrestling, I'm a part-time streamer on Kick Streaming!. Streaming allows me to share my gaming experiences with others and connect with like-minded individuals who share my interests. Interacting with viewers and making new friends is a rewarding part of my streams, and I always strive to create an engaging and enjoyable environment.

Recently, my life took an exciting turn as I became a father to my newborn son, Jaxson. And I'm thrilled to share that my wife and I are expecting another child! Balancing my time between family and gaming has presented its challenges, but I'm embracing the journey and making the most of every moment. Whenever I find some free time, I love to unwind by playing PokéMMO, immersing myself in its captivating world as a way to escape the stresses of everyday life.

That's a bit about me. I look forward to connecting with you all in-game, whether it's battling, trading, or simply having conversations about Pokémon, wrestling, or any other topics that interest us. Let's have fun and enjoy the journey together!