Happy 2024!

Hello! My name is Nerdface and I've recently started playing Pokemmo this past December. My in game name is Soraliara

I'd consider myself a casual player and I've immensely enjoyed the guides people have made to assist new players with getting into the game. I believe I have less than 40hours in the game right now, but I'm looking forward to getting to know the game and the community better.

If you're the social sort feel free to shoot me a mail in game. I'm friendly.

Things we can talk about

Roleplay, love creating stories and characters with my friends.

Pokemon, new but I'm happy to learn or share my experiences

Dungeons and Dragons, currently playing a campaign with a Tiefling Rogue/Paladin and a Half Elf Paladin of Kelemvor
Medical stuff, I am NOT a doctor or a medical professional allowed to diagnose things. I'm just working towards getting my nursing degree and medical things fascinate me.

image.png.002f2813ff45bd8228ca5b4b99188c43.png My character! I have 3 Unova badges at the moment.

Hello Nerdface, or should I say Soraliara!

It's great to hear you've joined the PokeMMO community. Being a casual player means you can enjoy the game at your own pace, and with less than 40 hours, you're just scratching the surface of all the fun and excitement it offers. Guides are definitely a lifesaver for new players, and it's awesome that you're finding them helpful!

Feel free to reach out in-game; it's always nice to meet fellow friendly players. Whether it's discussing the intricacies of roleplay, exchanging Pokemon strategies, delving into the lore of Dungeons and Dragons, or sharing fascinating medical facts as you journey through your nursing degree, it sounds like you have a lot of interesting topics to chat about. Welcome aboard, and I look forward to seeing more of your adventures in PokeMMO!