Error connecting to the authorization server

Hello, Uhm i've been tryna fix "Error connecting to the authorization server" for quite a while now... I've tried allowing these specific ports on:

•  TCP 80

•  TCP 2106

•  TCP 7777
and it didnt work, i tried allowing PokeMMO through my firewall and such. I also tried resetting my modem and device (Laptop) few times now. Still didnt work, i can't really try PokeMMO on other devices with the same Wifi. Since i dont have other devices that can run PokeMMO at all. 

Please tell me how to fix this..

Edited by WeeshiU

Hello,

Excluding the ones you already mentioned, here is a variety of things you can try for both scenarios of it being an issue with your device or network (due to not being able to narrow it down via test on a different device):

1) You mentioned making an exception for it in the Firewall so please also check if you are using any Antivirus software and do the same

2) Disable your VPN if you're using one

3) Open your command prompt
- Type ipconfig /flushdns and press enter
- After running the command, reconnect to your network or restart your computer

If the previous options don't help then you might want to contact your internet provider about the issue, otherwise it could be an issue with your device.

If you have further questions please contact us on the support platform by making a ticket here:
https://support.pokemmo.com/

• Enzo locked this topic