Alpha drought

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I check in fairly frequently to check if any new Alphas have been added (Personally I'm still waiting on Frisk Furret and Speed Boost Scolipede) and I'm fairly sure that today marks about 3 months since the last time we had a new, non-repeat Alpha. Is this intentional? Are the devs waiting to start adding more in a later update?

4 hours ago, Pondmanne said:

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I check in fairly frequently to check if any new Alphas have been added (Personally I'm still waiting on Frisk Furret and Speed Boost Scolipede) and I'm fairly sure that today marks about 3 months since the last time we had a new, non-repeat Alpha. Is this intentional? Are the devs waiting to start adding more in a later update?

After the 60 inicial alpha batch, now new alphas only came on events. Maybe something was planned to the Anniversary but got delayed since the event was Basically cancelled and the feature is reserved for CNY. If in fact there is smth for niver event will be this year and we hope that there is no big new feature promissed to delay the event once again