In game FAQ

Hey everyone! I found the game last week and I love it. I play on Android just in case that’s relevant.  
    Earlier today I was playing and I don’t know how I did it, but the in-game FAQ popped up on my screen! I asking I’m Global and Community and ppl were telling me you can access the FAQ in the menu. But I don’t see it ANYWHERE! I’ve looked in all the menus and settings multiple times, but no luck. 
     It’s hard to look up how to do it online because searching “Pokemmo in-game FAQ” just brings up results for online ones. Is there anyone who can please 🙏 point me in the right direction? I know most of it’s probably online, but NOT knowing how I made it pop up is killing me 😫. It’s like my brain can’t let it go 

4 hours ago, DaveTheBabe said:

The menu is located on the rightmost + bottommost part of your PokeMMO screen, beside the gift shop. You can also access the FAQ by pressing the hotkey "H". 
I hope this helps.

He plays on android so the hotkey doesn't really work. And on android (if I remember correctly) the menu is on the top-right of the screen (the three lines), and the FAQs is there i believe.

I'm sorry, personally speaking. I have been playing for two to three years and have never heard of this feature on Android

But solving problems is actually very simple. These common questions can be answered by asking friends around you or directly asking on chat channels

Alternatively, refer to this:

Thanks everyone. Yeah doesn’t seem to be a feature on Android.. and believe me I have asked around heh 😅. I only stopped asking when I was worried about becoming annoyance.

Based on the very tiny glimpse I got, I was mainly interested in a couple tabs I saw. I think one, for example, was Travel. 🤷 

Edited by SeanTr0n5000