Does leveling up while EV training affect my stats negatively?

I read on official forums of pokemon that leveling up while EV training doesn't matter because it's only when your poke reaches level 100 that its EVs are gonna add more points to its stats. Is it the same here or should I give vitamins first and then level it up?

19 hours ago, IsaisPro said:

Here it adds EVs and Exp as well. No worries. 

So let's say I have a magnemite lvl 1 which I ev trained with vitamins, and then I've got a lvl 22 magnemite which I plan on EV train it through battles, when they reach lvl 100 will they both have the same stats?(asuming same nature, same IV, same everything but the EV training method)

9 minutes ago, arialita said:

So let's say I have a magnemite lvl 1 which I ev trained with vitamins, and then I've got a lvl 22 magnemite which I plan on EV train it through battles, when they reach lvl 100 will they both have the same stats?(asuming same nature, same IV, same everything but the EV training method)

yes

6 hours ago, arialita said:

The type (HP, Attack, etc.) and the amount (+1, +2) of EV obtained after defeating a Pokémon is specific to each species, you can find this information in the Pokédex. The best way to get EVs is to summon hordes using Sweet Scent, then use a multi-target attack like Surf. This way, you avoid getting EVs randomly because trainers use mons that produce different EVs. To beat the story, I wouldn't bother with EV training.

Edited by Zuladra

Everytime you beat any mon (wild or trainer battle) you will always get exp and ev. When you reach lvl 100 the exp just lost, but you still gain ev if you don't reach 255 total ev

Edited by D212