Rate my first ever PvP team

Hey all, 

i am now 250hours deep in PokeMMO after not playing any Pokemon games for more than 12 years and now i build my first ever PvP team. 

I would appreciate any sort of help, what should i change? Do you have any suggestions how to improve it? And how is this team overall? 

My team is:

Garchomp (Jolly) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Rough Skin  
Tera Type: Dragon  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Dragon Claw  
- Fire Fang  
- Stone Edge  

Scizor (Adamant) @ Choice Band  
Ability: Technician  
Tera Type: Bug  
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Bullet Punch  
- Pursuit  
- Close Combat  
- U-turn  

Rotom-Wash (Calm) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Levitate  
Tera Type: Electric  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD  
Calm Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Hydro Pump  
- Volt Switch  
- Will-O-Wisp  
- Pain Split  

Starmie (Timid) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Natural Cure  
Tera Type: Water  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Ice Beam  
- Surf  
- Rapid Spin  
- Psyshock  

Infernape (Naive) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Blaze  
Tera Type: Fire  
EVs: 188 Atk / 72 SpA / 250 Spe  
Naive Nature  
- Thunder Punch  
- Hidden Power [Ice]  
- Close Combat  
- Overheat  

Skarmory (Impish) @ Rocky Helmet  
Ability: Sturdy  
Tera Type: Steel  
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe  
Impish Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Whirlwind  
- Roost  
- Brave Bird  

Its the first time i am getting into competitive play in Pokémon so wouls this team be a good start? 

And what can i improve in future? 

You re team is not bad at all however i would change the sets a bit a 4 attacks chomp works better with choice scarf rather then life orb since a life orb set can be easly play around and more often then not you will lose HP on chomp due to life orb without geting much done also haveing 2 life orb users on the same team is overkill since this team is not HO and more oriented towrds balance since you do have a strong deffensive core it would be unwise to have to life orb users not to mention scarf chomp offers great speed countrol something you re team lacks a bit and only speed control coimeing form infranpe being naturealy fast but that alone won t be enough most of the time

Regarding infarnape i would swap thunder punch for u-turn , that way you have 3 mons with mometum moves those being scizor , rotom and now infanrape with so much momentum you get more opportunities to get scarf chomp or scizor on the field and force progress also again life orb dosen t work that great in this type of balance team since it does limit the potentil to play for the long game so alternatively you can opt for a boosting item on infarnpe like black belt or charcoal  , not only will this change increase the longevity of infarnpe but also won t give away the item on infarnape and this can make you re opponets think you are choice lock

Since the only way to remove hazzards with this team is starmie rapid spin a bulky starmie would fit a lot better and i would swap psyshock for recover