Noob trying to create Bulky Offensive Team

Hi everyone, thanks for click on this random post. I have been like 2 days reading about how to team build a good team, leaning about Pokémon roles, cores, archetypes, the importance of the META... and after a lot of information, I did my first attempt to create my own competitive team! Like you read in the tittle, I'm trying to create a Bulky Offensive team, mainly because was the playstyle more gets my attention.

I hope you can help me improve my team, give me suggestions and tips...! Feel free to destroy my team if it is too bad, haha...

Well, this is my team so far:

oubulkydefente.thumb.png.b5fe12cbb8290e88609819a845557c00.png

Really appreciate any commentary ! Thanks :)

Your team seems fine, but I can see it struggling against set-up sweepers and strong Fighting-Type wallbreakers.

I personally don't love Dragon Dance + Superpower, it's kind of a nombo. Also from experience, Tentacruel ends up taking way more physical attacks than special, I'd go Bold with 116 Speed - 252 HP, and the rest on Def.

I'd consider Ice Beam or Haze instead of Sludge Bomb too.

I love Rotom moveset, I think those are the 4 best moves It can have. Blissey's set is also great (consider giving her Teleport maybe, it's great to never lose iniatitive, which you will need).

Anyway, just jump into some PvP matches and you will quickly see what's to improve. Good luck! 🙂