PM system should get improved

NEXA

Question

Hello there. i want to tell you about something really should be..
Since the day i started to this game theres something i have tell you about.
The PM system is not that smooth. I tried to PM a lot of people about something but maximum 15/1 of them answered me. And when i asked to them that " why you didnt answer my message ? " They said " I didnt notice i had a pm. Because its just a message and when youre not on " Private " tag you wont even see it. Some of them dont even hear the sound of private messages. Even you send private in window they still get it as normal message type. Dont you think that you guys should change that system and do a proper/better PM system ? I really cant talk to ppl like that.
Just wanted to tell you about my opinion. Please think about that. I am always ready to help without any return. Thanks.

image.png

Edited by NEXA

5 answers to this question

the issue is that by default mmo doesnt have whispers on in all chats. most newer players havent messed with chat settings to know this. so if they have global open instead of whispers, they dont even get a ping for it. i think mmo could just have whispers on in all tabs by default or a way to get notified for messages without having to need it enabled

9 hours ago, drakesstepson said:

the issue is that by default mmo doesnt have whispers on in all chats. most newer players havent messed with chat settings to know this. so if they have global open instead of whispers, they dont even get a ping for it. i think mmo could just have whispers on in all tabs by default or a way to get notified for messages without having to need it enabled

Default settings should get reworked sir.

I mostly agree, I think the whisper window is underutilized in this way. We should have an option in our settings that is enabled by default, and it will pop-up a whisper window when you receive a message. Of course this can be turned off, but it would certainly help new/busy people when receiving whispers.

I also think the whisper window should pop-up for anyone engaging in a battle. A direct line of communication to who you're fighting would reduce the amount of one-sided conversations global/channel chats endure when some people meet up to battle.

Good idea!

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

I mostly agree, I think the whisper window is underutilized in this way. We should have an option in our settings that is enabled by default, and it will pop-up a whisper window when you receive a message. Of course this can be turned off, but it would certainly help new/busy people when receiving whispers.

I also think the whisper window should pop-up for anyone engaging in a battle. A direct line of communication to who you're fighting would reduce the amount of one-sided conversations global/channel chats endure when some people meet up to battle.

Good idea!

So so right. Thanks for your thoughs.