Me pasó lo mismo,  estaba en el alto mando de hoenn acabando al tercer líder y justo empezó el terremoto. Por suerte lo acabé a tiempo y en cuanto pueda jugar acabaré la liga.

30 minutos de amuleto me quedaban :'v

1 minute ago, NotPichu said:

Me pasó lo mismo,  estaba en el alto mando de hoenn acabando al tercer líder y justo empezó el terremoto. Por suerte lo acabé a tiempo y en cuanto pueda jugar acabaré la liga.

30 minutos de amuleto me quedaban :'v

You can only return to Unova because of his fight with N and Getchis the first time, the other ones you will return to the beginning

3 minutes ago, Turqueso said:

You can only return to Unova because of his fight with N and Getchis the first time, the other ones you will return to the beginning

i disconnected before starting another fight, so, i think i will just respawn were i was to end the league

If you do.....thats puddles to jump, compared to the ocean to cross that is pokemmo. If you have to redo one battle, im confident youll do even better the 2nd time through. Dont stress and tbh, dont bother with ghetsis unless hes walling you from something during the event. Simply focus on the event while its active, this may be the last event we see until october. Enjoy it while it lasts

25 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

If you do.....thats puddles to jump, compared to the ocean to cross that is pokemmo. If you have to redo one battle, im confident youll do even better the 2nd time through. Dont stress and tbh, dont bother with ghetsis unless hes walling you from something during the event. Simply focus on the event while its active, this may be the last event we see until october. Enjoy it while it lasts

And what will the event be about? I'm curious.
50 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

I was doing speedrun and all I needed was gechis xd