Hi, I'm Joldz!

I'm new to PokeMMO but have been meeting a lot of fun and nice people in-game. I'm looking for some in game friends so feel free to add me! 

Some fun facts about me:

• I am a software engineer
  • I work from home and take advantage of this by living in different places throughout the year.
  • I am a hobbyist photographer but was a professional photographer while I was in college.
  • I ran in and completed 2 marathons last year. 
  • I can solve a rubix cube really fast.
  • I can also juggle. 
  • I'm a big movie buff and love to watch random old movies and see how they hold up.
  • Skyrim is my favorite game of all time. Especially when modded. 

....and that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I hope this random list of things I've rattled off makes me feel like less of a stranger to you so don't be a stranger to me and hit me up in game if you're looking for someone to talk to while you play!

2 hours ago, Joldz said:

I'm new to PokeMMO but have been meeting a lot of fun and nice people in-game. I'm looking for some in game friends so feel free to add me! 

Some fun facts about me:

• I am a software engineer
  • I work from home and take advantage of this by living in different places throughout the year.
  • I am a hobbyist photographer but was a professional photographer while I was in college.
  • I ran in and completed 2 marathons last year. 
  • I can solve a rubix cube really fast.
  • I can also juggle. 
  • I'm a big movie buff and love to watch random old movies and see how they hold up.
  • Skyrim is my favorite game of all time. Especially when modded. 

....and that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I hope this random list of things I've rattled off makes me feel like less of a stranger to you so don't be a stranger to me and hit me up in game if you're looking for someone to talk to while you play!

Hello! Welcome to the community!