About Experience Amplifier and Full Tao Di

Question

Because my English is not very good, some special nouns may not be translated in place.

I think we can change the mechanism of experience amplifier and forgetfulness vest. For example, when you use both of them at the same time, the elf with forgetfulness vest will not get experience value, which is reasonable. However, when you turn on the experience amplifier (there are four full-level elves, one with forgetfulness vest and the other without full level), in this case, the experience value of the Baokemeng without full level will be even lower than that after turning off the experience amplifier. I think it needs to be changed here. The other is the compulsory exercise machine. After adding the experience amplifier, the compulsory exercise machine almost lost its function. I think it is probably adjusted here.

The other thing is about Tao Di. I now have 18 sets of Tao Di, but when I want to trade it to another account role with different email addresses (both of them are my own accounts, and two devices are used to open it), it needs a lot of trouble, so I am wondering whether to make a "universal Tao Di". At present, I will exchange 18 Tao Di for this one.

These are all my own opinions and suggestions. If there is anything wrong, you can ignore it. Thank you!

2 answers to this question

The ability to acquire a trade-able version of these cosmetics isn't a bad idea, though encouraging gathering sets of cosmetics you cannot use outside of getting a reward is a bit of a strange task. Another issue would be, something holding value simply because it's a 'trade-able version.' This won't last long because visually it would appear as if everyone already has one, and players would be less likely to purchase it.

That said, offer unique reskins for these exclusive items, and put them behind ridiculous challenges, and I will be hunting them out. 🙂

4分钟前,Michelle 说:

The ability to acquire a trade-able version of these cosmetics isn't a bad idea, though encouraging gathering sets of cosmetics you cannot use outside of getting a reward is a bit of a strange task. Another issue would be, something holding value simply because it's a 'trade-able version.' This won't last long because visually it would appear as if everyone already has one, and players would be less likely to purchase it.

That said, offer unique reskins for these exclusive items, and put them behind ridiculous challenges, and I will be hunting them out. 🙂

I just think it will be more convenient and somewhat selfish, but there really won't be many players investing in this area. Thank you for sharing your views with me.(≧▽≦)