apelacion de baneo

Apelo al ban de mi cuenta, la cual se llama Johannjr, mi cuenta me la han baneado supuestamente por estafa lo cual no es asi, un tipo me dio 3 magikarps para subirle los evs y quedamos que seria 120k pero primero le pedi la mitad del dinero al chico que son 60k y acordamos que al final que le diera los 3 magikarps 2x31 iv y  natu alegre el me daria la otra parte del dinero y cuando termine para darle los 3 magikarps no me queria pagar la otra parte del dinero, no le quize devolver los magikarps y ayer me despierto para darme cuenta que me han baneado por estafa, que opinan.

I appeal to the ban of my account, which is called Johannjr, my account has been banned supposedly for scam which is not the case, a guy gave me 3 magikarps to raise the evs and we agreed that it would be 120k but first I asked him for half of the money to the boy which is 60k and we agreed that in the end I would give him the 3 magikarps 2x31 iv and natu cheerful he would give me the other part of the money and when I finished giving him the 3 magikarps he didn't want to pay me the other part of the money, I didn't I wanted to return the magikarps and yesterday I woke up to realize that they have banned me for scamming, what do you think?

Saludos.

Hello,

If you want to appeal a ban you may do so by raising a ticket at our support portal:

https://support.pokemmo.com/support/

Please ensure that you log in using the credentials of the affected account.

If you have already raised an appeal ticket, please wait patiently for a reply. If you have already appealed and your appeal was rejected, then the decision is final and the ban is irreversible. There is no further line of appeal. Additionally, bans which are more than 6 months old are also irreversible.

• Enzo locked this topic