Change in the available legendary system

BudaSOLA

Question

I come here humbly, asking you pokemmo developers, for a change in the current system of available legendaries, which makes this system more intuitive and exciting, different from what we currently have. Today we found a feature that relies exclusively on RNG, which often doesn't reward people who put in so much effort, leaving that player who worked hard all month, without his beloved Articuno meta and disappointed with the game. So here I am, on behalf of everyone who can't take any more disappointment, looking for changes. What I want to propose is the following: a new system that does not depend on RNG but on missions, that's right! Missions! Something that is neither too easy nor too difficult. Example: defeat 10000 pokemon, beat gyms 300 times, etc. Something completely challenging, but something that would make sure you would get your reward at the end. So I ask everyone who has read this far, for your support for a better pokemmo. Thanks.

Edited by BudaSOLA

1 answer to this question

I think it's fine for some legendaries to be roaming. That was a mechanic in Pokémon games after all, especially the ones set in Johto and Sinnoh.

But I do hope that not every legendary added from now on is like that. Shaymin is caught through complicated and limited challenges and that's awesome. Hopefully they add Regigigas and Meloetta anytime soon and they have some creative catching method.