Bills String Personal Update PVP ENGLISH VERSION ONLY

Bills strings 

I personally used the Bills Strings version for a while and wasn't crazy about having natures and places with both the English and Spanish translations, so I edited the strings myself.
I want to leave the download below in case you don't like it like me.
A huge thanks to the author (Bills) and his post, because it is a really useful mod.

DOWNLOAD
→ENGLISH PVP←

BEFORE

Spoiler

EI0qLFn.pngSH31fTz.png4ypxCAb.png

AFTER

Spoiler

image.png?ex=6618a078&is=66062b78&hm=269image.png?ex=6618a079&is=66062b79&hm=5a7Screenshot_2024-03-29_034048.png?ex=6618

Edited by odio
fixed images

What's the use of making a new frankenstein Strings pack than just removing the multi_language_en.xml file from Bills strings and fixing the multi-language texts?

Basically what you did is just rewrite the existing strings to the same text, didn't change anything.

Removing the file altogether would do the same thing, unless people from different ROM Languages want specificaly the English texts.

5 hours ago, ClosedBox said:

What's the use of making a new frankenstein Strings pack than just removing the multi_language_en.xml file from Bills strings and fixing the multi-language texts?

Basically what you did is just rewrite the existing strings to the same text, didn't change anything.

Removing the file altogether would do the same thing, unless people from different ROM Languages want specificaly the English texts.

134128cb181365ed51dcd793a91f2868.jpg.b2d28e6d880179bf7c41a453538be1cf.jpg

Yee just delete the multi-language file and that is 

Edited by Bills
2 hours ago, odio said:

I didn't know it could be done, it bothered me and i tried to change it, I saw that it worked so i continued. I uploaded the files only to help those like me who were bothered by the double translation.
Thx for telling me.

Well I just can say thaaanks I guess, I know how long that take, but in the future just ask me in discord hhhh ❤❤❤

3 hours ago, odio said:

I didn't know it could be done, it bothered me and i tried to change it, I saw that it worked so i continued. I uploaded the files only to help those like me who were bothered by the double translation.
Thx for telling me.

Sorry if I sounded rude.

Just remember that modifying strings it's 'painting' over the existing ones.

Removing them from the modified .xml files should return them to normal.

5 hours ago, ClosedBox said:

Sorry if I sounded rude.

Just remember that modifying strings it's 'painting' over the existing ones.

Removing them from the modified .xml files should return them to normal.

I probably have to put a video in my post, it's not the first time that happens 🙃🙃🙃

Edited by Bills
  • 2 weeks later...