A question about pay entry to a group event

Hi! Im a current own of a channel about PokeMMo. And i recently had a question about make unofficial event. 

My question is if i can take a pay to entry my event. obviously with a poke dollars. 

The pay is gonna by with some rules. 

For example if the event is for a 1M price pool. 

The pay to get in the event can't not be more of the 5% of the total price. On this example case, maybe to get in my event i can get a 30k pay. 

With this i don't try to get a profitable business or something like that. I just wanna make more events meanwhile i get back some of the price of my event. 

This is illegal on pokeMMo? Someone please help me

Players are free to create Unofficial Events, they have the section where they can make the publication, regarding these types of events there are some rules and recommendations that we recommend following to avoid fraud, theft, problems with prizes or breaking any of our Terms of Service and Code of Conduct and have fun in what they do. Charging admission is fine, just keep in mind what I mentioned before

2 hours ago, Pirituli said:

Hi! Im a current own of a channel about PokeMMo. And i recently had a question about make unofficial event. 

My question is if i can take a pay to entry my event. obviously with a poke dollars. 

The pay is gonna by with some rules. 

For example if the event is for a 1M price pool. 

The pay to get in the event can't not be more of the 5% of the total price. On this example case, maybe to get in my event i can get a 30k pay. 

With this i don't try to get a profitable business or something like that. I just wanna make more events meanwhile i get back some of the price of my event. 

This is illegal on pokeMMo? Someone please help me

Read Edwardinho's post for more clarifications. And pay entry is Entry Fees? If yes, then it's fully allowed but remind that you can't charge real money or items outside of game, and you must refund everyone if you cancel your event. The fees really has no limit and you can also profit. 

20 hours ago, Edwardinho said:

Players are free to create Unofficial Events, they have the section where they can make the publication, regarding these types of events there are some rules and recommendations that we recommend following to avoid fraud, theft, problems with prizes or breaking any of our Terms of Service and Code of Conduct and have fun in what they do. Charging admission is fine, just keep in mind what I mentioned before

Thank you so much! Now im gonna read all about that. 

18 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Read Edwardinho's post for more clarifications. And pay entry is Entry Fees? If yes, then it's fully allowed but remind that you can't charge real money or items outside of game, and you must refund everyone if you cancel your event. The fees really has no limit and you can also profit. 

Thats make sense to me. Thank you so much