mysterious npc?

Hello, good morning people, I would like to know about a mysterious npc. It caused me some intrigue as to why he was there. If I talk in the morning, he says to come back at night, but if you talk, he tells you something from the album. My question for the admin would be. It's a bug. No. should I speak? Or is it a function that has not been implemented? If you could answer me, I would appreciate it. Good evening, afternoon, where you are, and thank you for helping me with this question.

Screenshot_14.jpg

Screenshot_15.jpg

Screenshot_16.jpg

3 hours ago, aura20 said:

Hello, good morning people, I would like to know about a mysterious npc. It caused me some intrigue as to why he was there. If I talk in the morning, he says to come back at night, but if you talk, he tells you something from the album. My question for the admin would be. It's a bug. No. should I speak? Or is it a function that has not been implemented? If you could answer me, I would appreciate it. Good evening, afternoon, where you are, and thank you for helping me with this question.

Screenshot_14.jpg

Screenshot_15.jpg

Screenshot_16.jpg

Serves no purpose in mmo, its a remnant from the base game where you had the rebattle the gym leaders in kanto 2 after collecting their phone numbers.

Johto Gym leader have schedule when they hangout outside their gym so you can add their phone number for re battle purpose in HGSS. 

This feature make some problem in pokemmo when Johto added because they not seen in their gym while people try do their Johto Gym re run. They fixed this tho