[Art] Xeinzeru's Art Shop

Sorry, not very original with the thread name, but I thought it would be nice to open up shop here and practice my creature drawing by drawing pokemon for you all. I'll start off with just pencil sketches for the time being, and I will draw any pokemon you want, including your trainer if you so wish. Oh, and be descriptive with your characters and pokemon! Like if they have any scars or abnormalities that would make them unique. :) Personality traits also help me with drawing the characters and pokemon, so maybe list a few words that would describe them.[list]
[*]I will probably only be able to take 5 requests a week due to by busy college schedule, sorry!
[*]It'll be on a first come first serve basis.
[*]I'm not charging for the time being, but if you would like to donate something, that's cool too. xD
[*]I will try to get all 5 requests done by the end of each week and take new requests the following.
[*]My max number of pokemon is 6 and max number of trainers is 3 per request. Please go easy on me. xD
[/list]
If you have any other questions, Just let me know in a post or pm. I will take requests either post or pm as well. :)

All the pictures I draw for you all will be uploaded on to my Deviantart account in my Pokemon folder and the link for it will be posted here. :)

Here are some examples of my pokemon and a trainer I came up with.

[spoiler]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img835/7471/pokemontrainerviv.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img842/263/mypokemon.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

If you want to see some more of my work besides pokemon, check out my Deviantart account! :)
[url="http://xeinzeru.deviantart.com/"]http://xeinzeru.deviantart.com/[/url]

I will do my best to meet your expectations. :)

[quote name='altonight' timestamp='1365442823' post='273253']
Wow! Props to you... Your amazing at drawing! :D
[/quote]
[quote name='Perverse' timestamp='1365442857' post='273254']
Nice drawing skills :o
[/quote]

Ah, thank you!! Hope to draw something for you all someday! :D

[quote name='Evesa' timestamp='1365443068' post='273260']
Once i get paint.sai again, i may be able to line these for you and color them on the computer.
[/quote]

Ah, that's up to you if you want to do that. xD I plan on inking and coloring them myself, but I don't have much time recently to do so, sadly...plus I need to get new ink pens and photoshop on my new laptop. xD

[quote name='Evesa' timestamp='1365443267' post='273270']
Shiny furret and a shiny marill please also as drawings :3
[/quote]

Ah, Alright! I'll get that done today! :) any specifics like personality or physical features that are prominent with these two?

[quote name='Evesa' timestamp='1365443582' post='273295']
Yes what i mean is i can go over the lines in sai, you can tell me the colors you want and i can color em for ya. i have a holiday so im bored.
[/quote]

Aha, okay. :) color them however you'd like, I'd like to see what you come up with. :3

Your art looks good, I'll make a request. Draw me in battle mode....
[img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8383/8597310256_096b6d7243_m.jpg[/img](ignore my croboat)
While I'm in battle mode my eyes get sharp, my poster get's very relaxed but still slightly straight, and my mouth turns into a very snarky grin because I'm about to taunt my opponent all throughout the battle. While my face is young there are no scars, it's not perfect, there are minor imperfections near the ears and mouth (do whatever you see fit) I also have a brown backpack.
I want my Arcanine to be siting near by me. He is a strong and loud type of pokemon, he is proud of his power but he is very loyal to me. While he has no visual scars, his fur has gotten kind of shaggy and ruffed up, small chunks of hair are missing ([u]small[/u]) and some parts are shorter than others. he has seen many battles and it has toughen him up, but at times he can still be very playful. His eyes has a fire unlike any other arcanine and his mouth is always ready fro a swift bite attack.

So if you can draw a picture around those lines I would be very grateful, feel free to add anything yo think would help it be better, thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I really like your drawings and was wondering if when you get time you'd like to try a hand at this one that. My character Is skinny with spikey brunette hair. His eyes are piercing, and has a big smirk on his face. He normally wears a medium length black leather jacket. The jacket would have the kanto badges visible on his chest. Four on each side of the zipper. With a dark blue shirt with a v-neck peaking out from underneath the jacket. He wears black boots and bluejeans, as well as having a messenger bagwith a pokeball image on it. He has a necklace dangling from his neck shaped like an Ultra ball. He has a pikachu hanging on his back smiling with little sparks emenating from his cheeks. The pikachu has a misshapen tail.

In Cyndre (My character)'s hand he has a pokeball in it. Standing tall with chest puffed out with similar piercing eyes as Cyndre is a Pidgeot. To the right of him is a charmeleon sitting still with its eyes half closed.

If you have anything else you'd like to know just ask me, but that's all that I can think of at the moment. Thanks. :)

• Kizhaz locked this topic