[Art] Alan's doodle dump

3arlGray

Hey there! As some of you may already know, I'm a mediocre artist that knows how to use a tablet.

I may take requests later, but this thread will primarily be used for PokeMMO related doodles with not much coloring or effort put into them. I have a tumblr for art, but I'm not releasing it publicly, as it can get very confusing very fast, so using this would be easier.

Feel free to drop a friendly comment or a request if I take any, I'm not sure whether criticism would be very helpful as I just mentioned the lack of effort put into most of my small doodles. I'll update this thread with new art every now and then, I'm not sure how to track a certain person's posts but if you can somehow do that, you can filter yourself to just drawings!

I'll update this thread when I feel like drawing, which can vary, a little on the lesser side now that I've just started high school.

Anyways, I'll start this off with a small dump. There's a lot of stuff in here unrelated to Pokemon that I won't be posting later on.

tumblr_m7p7svUeuo1rrbtdko1_r1_500.png

An example of a colored work.

tumblr_ma11tjLlQR1rwnqwjo1_500.png

A gift for a friend of mine.

tumblr_ma16tci5Mi1rwnqwjo1_500.png

Just junk

tumblr_m9q48wyvCu1rwnqwjo1_400.png

Bicycleee ~

Haha, thanks you guys! It really means a lot!

To answer the deviantart question, I used to - I created one even when I couldn't draw but I don't remember the password, and I haven't used it in a while. I use tumblr a lot more for art, though, I'm not directly linking that.

Aaanyways, sorry for not posting a lot in here lately! I'm not really feeling up to doing art for PokeMMO due to a lot of other stuff on my plate right now.

In the mean time, here's an emulation of Ken Sugimori's style that I did to hone up my skills

uAeLY.png

i think i got the face right

right

• Kizhaz locked this topic