ohsorryiforgottodothis

FrankIero

Hey Frank i've seen you around the forums, it is good to see an offical hello :D

maybe we can meet up in game someday and battle?

Thanks :) Sure but my Pokémon are only around level 30 on average.

Hello stranger. Glad to have another soul being apart of our little forum community. Also I would suggest not getting any more piercings since a lot of people like me like natural beauty still but that's just me. :ph34r:

Haha yeah, well I've had my eyebrow done twice, my septum and my tragus but I've taken them all out... I currently have 16mm stretchers in my ears though.

Haha yeah, well I've had my eyebrow done twice, my septum and my tragus but I've taken them all out... I currently have 16mm stretchers in my ears though.

You just made me cringe. If stretchers are ear gauges, which I'll assume they are, you made a poor choice in my book since you'd have to get your earlobes surgically cut off if you back out. Pretty big decision to make early on about your body if you ask me. :P

Welcome to the forums, Frank! It's great to see a new face around here, and since you're looking for a shiny Zubat, I'll try and keep my eyes open!

You also seem to be a very smart individual, and I really agree with you on girls trying to use their gender to get special treatment. If you ever need anything, let me know, alright? I'm semi-far in the game and might be able to find specific 'mons for you.

Welcome to the forums, Frank! It's great to see a new face around here, and since you're looking for a shiny Zubat, I'll try and keep my eyes open!

You also seem to be a very smart individual, and I really agree with you on girls trying to use their gender to get special treatment. If you ever need anything, let me know, alright? I'm semi-far in the game and might be able to find specific 'mons for you.

Wow that's really really nice of you :) I've played Pokémon for years so I'm not going to really need any help in-game, except for with finding a shiny zubat of course hahaha

uhh some of my pet peeves include girls who use their gender to get boys to treat them differently on video games, and boys who go crazy as soon as they realise a girl is playing a video game. Seriously guys.

I second this. These folks are everywhere and it's annoying me too, I'm a boy- and been gaming ever since Windows 11.4 and ever since I know that girls sure are a minority on games, but guys of PokeMMO: THEY'RE JUST THE SAME.

Stop thinking with your uguus and actually be social. Ofcourse there are girls who are attention uguus, don't let this distract you of just acting social, it's no way they'll show you their boobs or what so ever, so stop being horned up at virtual girls and g.i.r.l.'s

• 6 months later...