[Story] From the Icy Snows of Astronia...

It was a snowy day as usual on the snowy island of Astronia. This island is home to a small village, which shuns most new technology, embracing the old ways. They catch pokemon the old ways, not believing in pokeballs. One day, a boy named Ori awoke to the normal scene of his room. A cot in the far right, a small desk to the left of it, and a small table and a chair in the far bottom left. He had a small dresser at the foot of his bed, which, after he got up, walked over to it and put some clothes on. He was wearing a dark green shirt and a pair of brown pants, held up by his suspenders. He put his favorite hat on and a coat, and walked down the stairs of his small two story house. He said good morning to his parents, made himself a sandwich, and set out the door. He walked down the side of the mountain to the snowy beach, looking out across the iced-over ocean that went out for about 50 feet, where it hit the ocean. Sitting down on a rock after brush the snow off, he started on his sandwich.

Peacefully eating his sandwich and overlooking the ocean, wishing to someday leave, he heard something behind him. It sounded like crushing snow. Peeking behind him, he saw something white resting on a brown body amonst the snow. It walked towards him, where he made out that the white thing was a skull. The little creature stumbled, then fell face-first into the snow about 20 feet away from Ori. Ori jumped off his rock and ran over to the little creature. It was shivering and otherwise motionless. Picking it up, he carried it back to his house, where he warmed it up and fed it till it had regained strength. He brought it to a traveler who had made his home in the village a few years back, who informed Ori it was called a Cubone. Content with his new found friend, they went back home, and that day Ori made him a nice little bed.

A few years after this event, on Ori's 15th birthday, he had permission from his family and the rest of the village to set off to the outside world. They put him on a small wooden boat with small sails, where he sailed and crashed into Kanto, namely Pallet Town, where he was seperated from his Cubone, whom he searches for today. He wishes to travel to other regions some day, but he refuses to until he finds his best friend, Cubone again.

I do thank you for taking the time for reading through my little lore I wrote. It's new for me to do Pokemon stuff, I'm more used to medieval stuff. Constructive criticism would be most appreciated :)
Thanks.

• Kizhaz locked this topic