Clarithium, pleased to meet you all!

[center][b]Hello everybody :)[/b][/center]

[center]My name is [b]Clarithium[/b]. I've stumbled across [b]Pokemmo[/b] with a friend and colleague of mine and together we are enjoying ourselves quite well. Coming from an MMO saturated history, I can appreciate the coding and integration put into a game such as this and I understand whats involved. I really think [b]PokeMMO[/b] did a fantastic job, but i'm getting off topic[/center]

[center][b][u]A Little About Me[/u][/b][/center]
[center][img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/429053_2875931649811_319345229_n.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Currently living in the USA, i'm much older now than when I started my PokeCareer. Some hobbies are competitive gaming, enjoying a social session of smoking Hookah with friends, cars, making my car go faster, bitcoins, photography, building computers and drifting. I'm currently a lead web developer and project manager for a Web Design company I help run. I went to a high school for Multi-Media Digital Design and Computer WAN/LAN Networking and administration. I currently work at home and enjoy spending time with my girlfriend.[/center]

[center][img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/545112_149669255182865_2090596201_n.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]This is my prized posession and other love of my life ;) Only one of 4000 imported into the US, this rare Mazdaspeed Miata is factory turbo charged. I love cars! Chat me up sometime if you want to know more about whats done to it ;)[/center]

[center][b][u]My PokeCareer[/u][/b][/center]
[center][b][u][img]http://romhustler.net/img/screenshots/gbc/ingame/50c7381de1b1b.gif[/img][/u][/b][/center]
[center]I've been playing Pokemon since I was around 6 years of age. I have owned every generation up until Black and White (not enough time in the day to play a new game I suppose). I've collected 1st and 2nd gen pokemon cards, and have more rare cards than I can count! When I stopped collecting around 15 years old, I had just about completed the "pokedex" at that time up until the point where they started to release Pokemon Gym Leader cards (ie: Misty's Gym, Brock's Onyx, Blaine's growlithe etc). Nowadays I spend my time playing PokeMMO (which was a FANTASTIC choice to start with. I loved Red/Blue/Yellow and fire-red was a great remake).[/center]

[center]Currently and since Pokemon Silver, Dragonair has been my favorite pokemon. I fell in love with the sprite fishing behind the last gym leader's gym in Silver and ever since i've always had a dragonair.[/center]

[center]Regarding the games, i've played and owned every game for the N64, Gameboy (and its varieties), and Gamecube.[/center]

[center]So far in my PokeCareer, silver is definitely my favorite ;)[/center]

[center]So, thats about me! Hope to see you in game! if you'd like to join a new upstart team, [GGA] Gentemen's Gaming Association, PM me on the forums or message me IGN at Clarithium. :)[/center]
[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/images/5/50/Dragonair(RS)Sprite.png[/img][/center]

Can an introduction be more detailed,interesting and organised ? The answer is no of course...I'm a fan of yours already.I'll make sure to look you up in-game.

And welcome to the forum,enjoy your stay and make a thread for you team in the round tables corner if ya want.

And this is also the best introduction I've ever read.I suddently feel ashamed of the intro I gave when I came to the forum. :P

Akshit,

Thanks for the warm hearted reply :) To all of you~!

If you want to catch up later in game i'd love to have someone to interact and hang out with. I'll definitely lurk the round tables corner for awhile and start participating :)