[Sig] Takin' Signature Requests.

lol if you hav a lot of free time and you want to make me another super cute one feel free hahaha x) just make it like with cute poke's like the 1 u made me before ;D i LOVE cute poke's ;)

[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive]([b]Optional[/b]) Background you want on it :) : a dark and mysterious background.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive]([b]Required[/b]) How do you want the sig ;) A big houndoom head on the right side :D[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive]([b]Optional[/b]) The text you want on it :D IGN: Pokennon

([b]Optional[/b]) Any other detail ya want on the sig ^_^ In the bottom left corner, please write in smaller text VVVV. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font='comic sans ms', cursive]Thanks for your time and keep up the great work! :DD[/font][/color]

[quote name='lOshawottl' timestamp='1367793992' post='321957']
[img]http://i.subirimagenes.cl/m/newsigvgv.png[/img]
Need you to vote!
I would vote it: 6/10
-Ran out of free space
-Can't see what's on the sig
[/quote]8/10
Lengendary Trio = good
dark backround = better
clever twist on a cliche in the sig = one of the best i've seen in a while.

Also, it looks like you need a request to keep you busy, so I'll save the day!:

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][u][i][b]Pokemon/Image about anything[/b][/i][/u] Shiny Glaceon, Emolga, Braviary, Flygon

([b]Optional[/b]) [/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#282828][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Background you want on it :) :[/font][/color] black, with white around the edges like ice.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]([b]Required[/b]) [/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#282828][font=comic sans ms', cursive]How do you want the sig ;) [/font][/color]I want all of the pokemon in poses that show grace (if you can) [/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]([b]Optional[/b])[/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#282828][font=comic sans ms', cursive]The text you want on it:[/font][/color] Moonlight Sonata in the upper left (or [MLS] if it's too long] , Tetz in the lower right, and "The Symphony of Dark and Light" near the bottom

([b]Optional[/b]) Any other detail ya want on the sig: Can you please put a shine effect on the Moonlight Sonata and Tetz texts.[/font]

I hope it wasn't too large of a request. I can't wait for it to come out!

Hey! So I private messaged you but you haven't responded so I thought I'd post here too:

"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hey! [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] so originally i wanted only original 151 gen poke's in my sig, but i've fallen in love with my Teddiursa lol! x) Could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! switch/swap out the Dratini in my current sig you made me before for a cute Teddiursa? (A REALLY cute Teddiursa is found on bulbapedia lol at:)[/font][/color]
[url="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Teddiursa"]http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Teddiursa[/url]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!! XD[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-TayGal"[/font][/color]

[img]http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag54/TayGalGirl/cutenesssignatureawesome_zps9e323882.png[/img]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]AND!!! :-( :-( :-( my IGN is "TayGrl" NOT "TayGirl" so please fix that...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SOOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE replace the Dratini with a Teddiursa (cute please) AND change the IGN from "TayGirl" (wrong) to "TayGrl" (correct) AND change "Taygal" to "TayGal"... THANK YOU!!! xD :-D[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-TayGal (NOT Taygal)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]THANK YOU!! [/font][/color] :D[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] CAN'T WAIT!!![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1 - Dratini ---> Teddiursa[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2 - IGN: Taygirl ---> IGN: TayGrl[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 - Taygal ---> TayGal[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]THANK YOU!! [/font][/color] :D[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] CAN'T WAIT!!![/font][/color]
[img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e9/216Teddiursa.png[/img]

8/10
Lengendary Trio = good
dark backround = better
clever twist on a cliche in the sig = one of the best i've seen in a while.

Also, it looks like you need a request to keep you busy, so I'll save the day!:

Pokemon/Image about anything Shiny Glaceon, Emolga, Braviary, Flygon

(Optional)
Background you want on it :) : black, with white around the edges like ice.

(Required) How do you want the sig ;) I want all of the pokemon in poses that show grace (if you can)

(Optional)The text you want on it: Moonlight Sonata in the upper left (or [MLS] if it's too long] , Tetz in the lower right, and "The Symphony of Dark and Light" near the bottom

(Optional) Any other detail ya want on the sig: Can you please put a shine effect on the Moonlight Sonata and Tetz texts.

I hope it wasn't too large of a request. I can't wait for it to come out!

And your one, I forget about you

I'm really sorry for not paying attention, but I have to say this;

The last sig I will do is Taygal's one.

yay! whoo hoo! xD I'm so super excited to see it lol! x) here's the run-down from the PM i sent a few days ago lol, just in case:

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE replace the Dratini with a Teddiursa (sample pic below but as long as its cute ;) ) AND change the IGN from "TayGirl" (wrong) to "TayGrl" (correct) AND change "Taygal" to "TayGal"... THANK YOU!!! xD :-D

-TayGal (NOT Taygal)

THANK YOU!!  :D CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 - Dratini ---> Teddiursa
2 - IGN: Taygirl ---> IGN: TayGrl
3 - Taygal ---> TayGal

THANK YOU!!  :D CAN'T WAIT!!!

216Teddiursa.png

• Kizhaz locked this topic