Hello people

Hi I just discovered this new fantastic game and got hooked. I've been a pokemon fan for a long time and played all the games up to the third generation where I stopped cause the pokemon just ultra weird. Now I guess is my chance to get a full third generation pokedex =D something I failed to do before.
Does anyone know how to contact the developers of the game. There is so much potential in this game that I would like to help them with simple tasks so they can program the cool features.
I hope the game evolves with time and we get the ultimate pokemon mmo!

Hello,
Welcome to the PokeMMO Community.
Take a look around the [url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/18-suggestion-box/"]Suggestion Box[/url], you can leave feedback on other player's suggestions for the game there, as well as make your own after having ten posts :)

See you in game!

Welcome!

[quote name='Leonord' timestamp='1368488802' post='333725']
Does anyone know how to contact the developers of the game. There is so much potential in this game that I would like to help them with simple tasks so they can program the cool features.
[/quote]

At this time the developers are not looking for nor will accept help with the programming of PokeMMO. As Emlee so perfectly stated, you can always make new suggestions though in the Suggestion Box; Also, If you run into any bugs while playing you can always help by reporting those too, which I am sure that would be most helpful.

In any case, Welcome!!