Teh Foxxeh hath ARRIVED!!

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1369/186302safeprincesslunas.jpg

Yeah, no, ponis are overrated. 

Anyway, HELLO ALL!!!! I am starfox365, in game I am Usakochan, so I respond to anything relating to those two. Foxxeh, Usa-chan, Usako, whatever.

Umm.....about me....I.....am not NEW to Pokémon by any means. Been playing it since I was a wee lass. My mom wouldn't get me the game when I was a kid, and I recall one fateful day at daycare when someone forgot their Red version in their 'cubby'....and I was a naughty child, and took it. Good times. Good times......

Not that I'm a thief anymore! >,<

I am an artist, as you can see if you follow the link in my short signature. I do trainers, and assist with designing and drafting characters for the regions my boyfriend creates, which can be found on my DA page, which is in the thread linked in the sig. 

I'm 21 years old, female, um....I have two dogs and four cats....I...um....grah, can't think of much else to say. I don't EV/IV train and whatnot, as I still try to enjoy the game leisurely. My current gamefile as Usakochan is a Nuzlocke no-pokéball challenge, so none of the pokémon I have were captured, only gifted to me by generous members or traded. :) So I kind of rely on my arts to gain more pokés. :D

Um....I like long walks in the sunset and swimming at the lake with my dogs. I do not sell seashells by the seashore. 

How are you today, friend?

I'm 21 years old, female

That's all I ever needed to know.

I am an artist, as you can see if you follow the link in my short signature. I do trainers, and assist with designing and drafting characters for the regions my boyfriend creates, which can be found on my DA page, which is in the thread linked in the sig. 

;_;

Lel how many dating websites have you tried out?

It's the structure and organization of all of them that is at fault. It's a game of cat and mouse with several hundred cats. The mouse is required to do nothing and all the cats are seeking that one mouse. It's a good business as there will be people who will pay for more features in a poor attempt to attract more attention to themselves. By all means you can try, as I said you may want to start somewhere, but there is little chance for every cat to find the mouse that they're looking for.
  • 2 weeks later...